Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happiest Day Of My Life

Today is the Happiest Day!!! I know, maybe, there's somedays before today which were my happiest days in my life, but... I've already forgotten those days, just like what I had written for the worst day of my life, I think I had posted this post not long ago. But anyway, what make today's the Happiest Day Of My Life were many many happy things that make today a happy day! =)

Let's start with the first one... Well, actually, I don't really enjoyed the start of today, but I enjoyed the end of today, I mean... things I enjoyed were in school, which means that, those 'todays' mean school.At the start of school time, I don't really enjoyed, but I enjoyed the end of school today,it's like the chinese idiom what, "hao zai hou tou" blah blah blah. Okay, let's start. First thing that enjoyed me was... MUSIC TEST! I was so lucky today to be the first one to take the music test, singing... After three rounds of playing the music by Mrs Tan in the computer to warm us up of knowing the melody, the music of that song, Mrs Tan just shot her mouth with a number like that number was the number that poped in her head the moment she thought about numbers. She said,"Number eight!" And that's my index number! Oh... I've never had any presentation that was first presented by me, myself... I sang... but singing it in undertones...However,I think some of the pupils in front can hear me... Although I sang it in undertones, I don't think that I felt nervous or anything like that while singing, I don't know why that I felt so relaxed... Can anyone tell me?? Andd.. Of the reason of why I was lucky was that, while I was singing, only my class heard me, but when the last person sang, I meant the last person tested today sang, many of the other pupils from other classes came to our class of their chinese class, so, Xin Ze whose the last person of the day tested, will sang with more pupils listening to him. Hahaz, he's like, can't sing in very high pitch, as there's high pitch in that song, he's like singing the best he could to make himself singing in high pitch, but that's don't sound like high... So everyone laughed at his funny voice while singing in the high pitch part.

Then, next happy thing was that I'm a big fan of Ong Yi Xuan!! She's a rock star man! I got her signature! hehe... that cost $100000000000000000000000000000, like the book, SKIN by Roald Dahl. But the ink of the signature is going to fade... See:



Then, next happy thing was that, me, Jia Yi and Sharmine did a friend symbol today, it was crossing our arms with a so proud look. [= so funny! Then Sharmine said that the symbol we make is like what Ang Chong Beng always make. But I think it's like what Jun Wei makes, last year, when Miss Goi took photos of the class, Jun Wei crossed his arms and made a funny face, just like what our friend symbol is like! =] Liking friends like Sharmine and Jia Yi =))

After that at home, my babysister snatched my handphone and took so many photos, as following[I meant that I will show you some of them, there's about 10 dozen of pictures she took! She even took pictures like the sofa and all those things...] :

cute nose~ <3

and I'm also happy to know that I'm in the fifteen position in my chinese class!! =] HAPPY! HIPPY! YIPEE! =)

No comments: