Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

First holiday chinese orchestra practice.

Dear my blog,

I had just had the very first Chinese orchestra holiday practice, or holiday Chinese orchestra practice?? Please help me figure this out, really getting puzzled with these things. Okay, just tell you that I'm having school holidays now, you should have already know that, it's JUNE holiday. If only that I had been in Hong Kong now, spending my precious time with my cousins, then I won't be spending my precious time at my CCA, Chinese orchestra. I mean that, spending my time with my cousins will be worthier than spending my time at Chinese Orchestra. Don't you know that? I'm really missing my cousins! And my grandparents! And my aunties! Uncles! I missed my grandmother's spaghetti! Her dumplings! All the food she cooks! Delicious!...

Okay, tell you what about today's practice. I think it's really a waste of time today at this thing, Chinese Orchestra! I got up today in the morning about 7.30am and did all the morning things (e.g, brushing teeth, having breakfast). I got to school with my sister whose also having the same CCA as I was having. I took my instrument out and got to my seat, not really my instrument but mostly I played it, it belongs to the school who bought it. The whole orchestra played those two songs which were the only two songs that those new teachers had told us to practice, we played and played. Just then, Mr. Ngoh came, whose the principal of the school. He came to speak with us about those new things that the Chinese Orchestra had changed. He said that he knew perhaps, we were not fixed to changes, to big changes, yeah, I'm really not used to changes like that. He said that he felt sorry to have change instructors, but that's the only way to have the standard higher. He said many other things like the changes can have actually improve the standard, like he does not like those old things that had been changed by new things. After that, a 10 minutes break came to us. Yay! Love breaks! I love breaking! (Not the other meaning.) I love breaks although maybe if my sister wasn't here, I won't be having someone to hang out with, it's just a time when I could go somewhere else rather than that room of Chinese Orchestra. I hang out with my sister and that the thing we did. Only hang. Wasted time.

We had some practice again on those two songs and then a break came to us again. This break was a break for us to have lunch!! Yum... Love the lunch provided today! It's much more better than those previous ones, having chicken rice and those rice with so many meats, without any greens at all. This one is better, much much better, with vegetables, I love that vegetables. Something about it tastes nice.

After lunch, that's when all the beginners of Chinese Orchestra came, my apprentice arrived. There should be two disciples but one came, maybe the other had gone oversea. I just wished to tell her to have never joined Chinese Orchestra, to warn her how she will suffer in the future, but it's too late, she had already joined and no quitting is allowed. If only there's quittings, then I would quit the moment someone announced of the allowance of quitting! I taught her many things! And so did I taught the other one in the last last practice which this one was absent that day, no idea why she was absent that day. I'm not like those irresponsible guys who didn't teach their own acolyte. These people had gone up to the hall to help Mr. Lim something. How they were irresponsible was that, one of them should teach the acolyte that the teachers had arranged for him, but he just didn't care about his disciple, so, I taught that pupil.

While they were up there, I taught my disciple a lot of things but she seemed like not interested at all, totally different from the other girl, she said she wanted rests and breaks. Yeah, we really had rested, we played each other's handphone. However, was caught up by Miss Guo. Oh yeah, forgotten to tell you something, blog, we had actually had such a free time was because of that our teacher wasn't here. Teachers kept holding their phones in hands so urgently with so much sweatings and worries on their faces. I was so relieved to have no teachers teaching us at first, but then teachers came to us and told us, "Your teacher was sicked today. We will ask for a relief teacher."

Then, there he came, that relief guy again. He wasn't like relief anymore, because that our formal teacher only came once and this teacher had came almost every saturdays which we had our practices and a day in this holiday. Those guys gone up the hall came back by then. This teacher's quite proud. He taught us 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars' like we are idiots. We were supposed to have that song practiced which was our SYF song for next year's SYF. He taught us so much beginner things. Things he taught were all totally different from the official teacher's taughts. Confused of listening to which teacher. But I'm still like not-listening-to-the-relief-teacher. I mean, like thinking that he had such a proud feeling like he was very good but we were just the opposite as he was. He'd only taught us the song he was supposed to teach which is that SYF song 15 minutes before the time end of the practice today. He played that so fast like he's very good at that. :shakinghead:

When packing the instrument before going home with my sister, I asked my other kind of classmates, just the kind of the Chinese Orchestra to be whether to take the instrument home, which the instructor of the whole Chinese Orchestra group had commanded us to do so and yet they just said don't care. So, I didn't bring my instrument home. Light ride back home! =]

No comments: