Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ordinary Day

Having an ordinary day again. Yeah, ordinary. Very Ordinary. It is ordinary. Through this ordinary day, I finally know that I will be having an ordinary holiday too. ORDINARY! Can I have anything extraordinary? I won't be going to Sydney in this June Holidays and will be staying in Singapore, having an super ordinary holidays. My mom's passport is going to expired and my dad had to work in June and there's no time for them to take my sisters and I to Sydney and have holidays, no relax, no benefit, no relish, no enjoy. But I understand that my parents are really going to have extraordinary works to do, therefore, no extraordinary holidays for them, and ordinary holidays for us... NO, I'm not saying that I'm unhappy or anything like sad of having ordinary holidays, I like ordinary sometimes. Staying at home all the times, playing computer, :D. I love playing computer! If I'm having extraordinary holidays, I'll surely am not touching my computer for the whole month! Not even having my own enjoyable things touched. So, ordinary's the best! EVER! But for Avril Lavigne, she'll certainly likes extraordinary of her song, Anything but Ordinary. Yeah, I like that song, as I like extraordinary sometimes. And I'm quite an ordinary girl or maybe not? But well, for Jordan Pruitt, she's not expecting to see any ordinary girl of her song, No Ordinary Girl. You could play these songs I had just mentioned in my music player, =]*]

Ordinary is everything! Or maybe extraordinary?! I got to rush my homeworks! Okay, I will just post one more post about the last day of camp, okay?

No comments: