Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The result that had been finalized

I wanted to talk about my results today. I know, I know, I had been mentioning most of them in the other posts but I just want to tell all of you my finalized result although I didn't had any marks left or came, I just want to tell all of the results now, in case I didn't mention some of them in the other posts.

English
---------------------------
Listening Comprehension: 16/20
Paper 2: 50.5/95
I know, it's bad, but at least my marks of the English Paper is more than the marks I expected=]

Normal Chinese
---------------------------
Listening Comprehension: ... Forgot...
Paper 2: 76.5/90

Higher Chinese
---------------------------
Paper:50/60

Mathemtics
----------------------------
73/100

Science
---------------------------
78/100

I had all subjects improved compared to CA1 except for Mathematics. I got 90/100 in CA1 but in SA1, I got 73 as shown above. I had improved in all except for Mathematics! I'm so happy! Especially Science! I don't even have any of the papers failed! But... I failed the comprehension in the English Paper... Appoint 20 of that comprehension, I only got 1.5 marks... How ashamed that is... If only I passed my comprehension in that English Paper, I will get average marks... But at least it's higher than what I had targetted. And at least, it's passed. And also that it had already past, there's no "If only".

Okay. What I did today was very plain, normal and simple. Today, I played lots of game! With ACB! We played Minesweeper Flags 2 rounds and I won all those rounds, we played Uno which had been played by us 2 rounds too and I had won the first round and yet ACB won the second round. Then, we played the Jigsaw Too which had been played 2 rounds and ACB won all those rounds, we played checkers which had been played 2 rounds too and was won by ACB again in all the rounds. Andd... blah blah blah... I was so weak playing at checkers... Last time, I think at P4 time, I played checkers with Hwee Ling too and I lost to Hwee Ling... Just like what I had just lost to ACB! Those games really load very slow that we had to wait for so long.... And I actually wanted to play sudoku too but it won't load... My screen just went blank... Then... I invited Sharmine and we chatted... But she wasn't there when I invited, she just chatted after a while. Hahax, we recorded voices and send to the chatroom. When sharmine type bb in the chatroom which is shortforms for bye bye, I recorded my voice as bye bye to her! Andd....

Now... I wanted to play games again! Had no mood to do homeworks! If only I can go back by time machine... NO IF ONLY! Oh... Sorry... =) Soliloquizing... (=

Typed at 18.22 (Add-in things):

Oh! I had suddenly remember that today is my cousin,Brittany's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!! SEVEN-YEAR OLD-GIRL!

Oh! And today's also Jordan Pruitt Birthday! She's my idol! And I'm her big fan! Happy birthday Jordan Pruitt!! SIXTEEN-YEAR-OLD GIRL!

COINCIDENT to have my cousin and my big idol to have their birthday at the same date!

No comments: