Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Boring Day

hmm... Today's quite a boring day... Well, I made two skins today which are 7% Butterfly Love [[nelly* and 8% CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT you! [[nelly* . Kindly rate me if you are one of the blog skinner and please rate a green flag in the user rating! I'm having a hard time without commenting in skins these few days! I'm totally happy satisfy with the eighth skin. I think it's quite nice. Although there's some messes at the bottom.=D

Okay. OH! I had forgotten to post something yesterday. This something is a thing that happened during the... Normal Chinese Paper 2, I think. Miss Koh who had came to my class before that examination told us that as she read those index numbers, I mean like who's number 1? And then that person who's that index number will call out his/her name. Hahax, when it's Gu Chen Xu's turn to say his name, guess what he said? He didn't say his own name, however, 'Zhou Jie Lun' hahahahahaha..... The whole class kept laughing and laughing none stop. Miss Koh replied him(translated from chinese to english),"Mr Zhou Jie Lun, why are you at singapore now? I thought you should be at Taiwan." Haha.

How boring today was... Not at all. Just boring without doing any homeworks. =] Today, I discovered a new singer who's name called, Jordan Pruitt, discovered that she's very young to be a singer. She's only 15 years old this year! And most of the songs she sang was written by her, herself! She's pro man! Andd... Today, I cooked! I meant cooked in a... crumsy way. I said to my maid that I wanted to try everything, cutting, frying, peeling... Oh peeling! I'm so funny in the peeling part! I peeled the potato... Haha. I peeled about an hour! Andd... I peeled the skin of the potato, so thick, I even peeled some of the fruit inside... that's make the potato so 'skinny' ...

Anddd... haiz.. All I can think about now was blogskin!! I wanted to do some again! BYEBYE!

No comments: