Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Today

A day again... At least the title put up there is not that familiar. There's a 'The' before that familiar title.

I had just had a shower. The joke today about shower was not about what it was two days ago.[It should be two nights ago.. or what?] It was that I actually switched the hot water button on and yet I switched it off again... It's of the hot weather that made me switched it off. And yet, last time, I usually kind of forget to switch that button on and now, it's the opposite way. It's quite a joke. Or you may call any other kind of names you like to.

Today... I had gone to the Tampines Library with my class, 5L, 5D and 5C, for watching a show called 'Alice In Wondeland' The story in this show is almost the same as the original one but it had just added on some new ideas by the director. They had creative ideas to put on in the show. For example, when the butterfly shook its wings, bubbles in that bubbles machine which was hide under the wings shown, so nice to have colourful bubbles like that. They had funny acts too. Like that babysitter, whom had no idea how to make the baby sleep, whom had Alice's help to put the baby to sleep. Alice sang a sweet song which put that baby to sleep, however, the babysitter can't control her own mouth and talked so loudly, and yet, Alice stopped her many times to talk in that way and warned her many times to talk softly, she still shouted, "The baby's sleeping!' at the end. Like it was so exceptional to have the baby aslept. So funny! She shouted in a super funny way! HAHA! And there's many other things that were special and exceptional. Like how they had us, the audience to join in the show. Andd... lots of other things...

Today, my father's friend whose that NTUC guy again gave my father a list of Singapore Secondary Schools at East side and in Take mark. The list shown Area of the school, the location of the school, the name of the school and the 2006 intake required marks. That friend is so totally nice and kind! Andd... I had highlighted some of them which I think were suitable for me. I didn't only check the required marks but the CCA which the school has too. Too bad,I can't go neither Tanjong Katong Girls' Sec School nor Tanjong Katong Sec. School and the reason is all because of my CCA, Chinese Orchestra. These schools don't have Chinese Orchestra as one of their CCAs... But if I weren't in that CCA which I am now at, Chinese Orchestra and yet others which those schools have, I would certainly choose either one of those schools as the secondary school I am going to attend in 2009. The schools that were suitable for me were as following: Duman High, Chung Cheng High School, Ngee Ann Sec. School, Temasek Sec School and Anglican High. My family had planned to have a house in the east side when my sister and I are attending Secondary Schools as secondary schools there are more... what can I type of the suitable word? EDUCATED?? EHHS... MAYBE...

I think tomorrow's my big day... I have to mark attendance tomorrow and do all the things the monitor should be doing... As this monitor is leaving tomorrow, going overseas... I'm getting nervous... hehe... I will surely be waving to Yi Xuan while marking attendance as that's what she had ordered me to do... she commanded me to do that so. Evil... Of course not, hehe, just kidding. We just had a promise to wave to each other.

And... I had no idea why my leg felt so pain again... Just like the pain I had after the sports day which I had posted it on blog of the pain. Everytime I bent my leg, the pain came... Ouch!

The today I had today was like this. Get it? Ask me anything you don't understand about today in the tagboard. Or no one is going to help you.

No comments: