Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, May 28, 2007

Sentosa

I had my wonderful day today spending the wonderful time in Sentosa with my mother, sisters and my maid. We went there by taxi. At first, when my mother waved a hand into the road to catch a taxi, a taxi came to us and the driver in the taxi asked us where we were going, we spoke to that driver, "Sentosa" And he just drove away. My mother did the same action again and a taxi came with the driver who spoke to us,"So many people, cannot." I said, pointing to my youngest sister, "She's just a baby." And my other family members also said this and that of my sister and I are children and my babysister's a baby and... The taxi driver just said,"Okay okay." Then we got in the taxi and went to Sentosa. While I was riding on the taxi, I felt like having a headache and wanted to go home and have a sleep, feeling so tired.

When we reached Sentosa, the driver asked us, "Where do you want to go?" All of us spoke at the same time, "The Beach." He asked, "Which beach?" Silence came, no one said anything. I broke the silence, "Any of the beach." He drove us to the beach which is the nearest from the the place that I answered his question and which this beach is called the Siloso Beach. My mother said, "This Beach is quite different from the one we went two years ago." And my sister said, "Yeah, this beach is called the Siloso Beach..." and I continued her words, "And the beach we went two years ago is called the Palawan Beach." We all giggled of me continuing her words. =) We reached the sandy beach and my sisters and I started unpacking up the things for building sandcastles. I took a pink plastic shovel and started the work with my sisters. I got up,getting boring of building sandcastles and joined my mother and my maid of having lunch.

After a while, when we all finished having lunch, about the time, 12, my sister suggested to have a ride on the Sky ride which we had seen people playing with it in the television. We walked to that area which is not far away from the Siloso beach and finally reached. I love the ride! Especially the part when that bench was sliding down before the part where it climbed up. Get it? The part where the string, that rope that was holding the bench, sliding down. I was having so much fun! When I looked down from where I was sitting, which I was sitting on the bench with my mother, with the rope hanging on, holding our weight, moving, when I looked down with nothing around, only the bench and the rope, it felt so scary! Everytime I looked down, I felt that my sandals which I was wearing were going to fall. So, next time when we wanted to go Sentosa to play this game again, I'm never ever going to wear sandals, that make me felt so... In a way like I was going to fall.
On the ride...

The back view on the ride...

Right view on the ride.


After that, we had ice-creams! My mother bought ice-creams for us. I had a vanilla ice-cream on a cone. I had been always having the ice-cream which is flavoured vanilla whenever my parents wanted to buy ice-cream for me, I had been always choosing the ice-cream flavoured vanilla. I love vanilla so much!





We got on a purple cable car while leaving Sentosa. Purplish!

Nice trip on Sentosa! =]

No comments: