Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, May 18, 2007

Today

I'm quite hating myself of typing a title which is 'today' AGAIN!! Today... is a sunny day! And a sexy day! I mean a hot day... Really very hot!! Today is an extremely hot day! I'm now looking forward to holidays! I'm so exciting about it! Then, I can do whatever things I would like to do!=] Looking forward to it!! Time please be fast! But just make sure that you'll be slow during the holidays=).

Today... I had lots of signatures on my hands! =) They're from Yi Xuan and Si Ying and me!!! We signed our own signatures on each of our hands during the 'Zhen Ke'.I like Si Ying's signature a lot! It's so stylish... (= And it's like almost everyone around me who knows me asked me what's on your hand... Since Si Ying's signature is that big enough for people's attention. HAHAX... And so funny... I think Jia Yi's a bit wearing yellow stockings now about me being always with Yi Xuan and those 5R's people. Oh and by the way,'wearing yellw stockings' means 'chi cu' in chinese. I asked her is that so and she said of course not and those funny things...

I loved today's mass exercise a lot! Love it! Of the game, 'zero point'... It's actually a game with a so called 'string' that is make up of lots and lots of rubber bands joining together. This game had to be played in fours best! Two people will be holding those ends of that 'rubber bands string' and two people will be jumping over it while the other two people raise that string higher and higher till the top of their heads. I'm in the group which had Si Ting, Qiao Chu and Jolynn. We can't actually jumped over the string which has the distance of our hips to the ground on wards. It's difficult. You can't touch the string while jumping. Guess what?? When we put that string on top of our heads, Qiao Chu suggested to walk over the string instead of jumping over, it's so funny. Creative Qiao Chu! =)

See You Tomorrow, Bloggie! See ya!

No comments: