Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, May 21, 2007

This is the worst thing I had ever felt...

There's something that happened today that made me very sad, that is the worst thing I had ever felt. However, there's still something to feel good... Like thinking last night's joke... Last night, when I wanted to take a bath and I got all my pyjamas and those things, I saw a paper on the floor and went to the rubbish bin and when I dropped that piece of paper, I dropped my pant into that rubbish bin too... HAHA! And also something like this, today I had got prize! It's of the 'Ying Bi Shu Fa' in chinese, I got third in the P5 higher chinese level. Just like last year... Getting third again... And the most surprising part was that last year, Xin Hui got first, Jing Xin Lai got second and I got third and this year, for the P5 higher chinese level, the positions we were in were just the same as last year's... Amaze me... And well,I love that prize! The gift was a book, a very cute and small book and plus some magic pens. But I love the P3's one better, which I had 2 years ago of winning the "ying bi shu fa" again in P3. The prize was shiny pens! =]

But now... The worst thing had happened to me... This is the worst thing I had ever felt. I felt worst for myself. Feeling that I'm worse. Feeling about responsibility. I lost the classroom's key. I felt very lost-responsibility. How could the key got lost? I think of all the places I had gone today, I think of all the possible parts that the key had dropped, I think of all the things possible for finding my key(not my key). How I discovered it was lost was at the last lesson which is during Mrs Tan's lesson and which is after the movie, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory had been shown, which Mrs Tan had kept her promise to show us this movie. I felt that my pocket was very stuffy and wanted to take all the things out. I took the pocket of tissue papers out, my wallet and my watch and... !! The key wasn't in my pocket! Andd... I had no idea where it had gone! I know it's a bit too wierd to put my watch in my pocket... But it's because that Mr. Lim don't allow any watches on our hands during the PE lesson, so I put it in my pocket. Yeah, I found it wierd. But the thing is... the key was lost! It was lost! It was probably finding its way home which is my pocket... My Key!!!(Not my key) I told Miss Koh about it and she said that it's okay because that she had an extra. And I told her that I would try to find my key in my bag, it might be in my bag. But when I had just checked my bag, I checked the whole entire bag, even books, I meant that the key might be stucked between pages in a book or it might be stucked in the corners of my bag, I didn't find any keys at all! That key wasn't in my bag! I was expecting it to be in my bag... I told how the whole incident had happened to Miss Koh, my sister and Kai Qing. I felt that I had lost my responsibility. I felt that responsiblity is my first parity now... Will I be so called ' scolded' by anyone? Or even 'punished'? I felt so afraid, frightened, like I'm going to die... To be killed...

How could my life had ever felt that way? I had nothing to say but responsibility...

No comments: