Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, May 11, 2007

Worst Day Of My Life

I know it's a bit... doesn't make sense...But yes, I had a worse day of my life before but I had already forgotten how did it happen, why was it worse, when did it happen and all those things like that. In nowdays(I mean days/months/years that isn't like 'a long time ago'), the worst day of my life is today. Some of you might guess that it's because of my results since the exams are just over today, yes it's part of it but the thing that make it worser is not only this. Okay, let's me tell you about my results on the SA1. I had just knew some of the results of some of the subjects which are Normal Chinese and Mathematics, and there's still one subject which is English but I just knew the marks for section A of this subject. I got 76.5/90 for normal chinese which had shown some improvements than the last round, CA1. In CA1, I had 75.5/90 but now, I got 76.5, it's still an improvement althought it was shown there only improved by a mark. Mathematics... I felt so disappointed with this. I had only 73/100 this time round of the SA1 in Mathematics. Last round in CA1, I got 90 but now... This is really a great deprovement... Even Miss See said that she wanted me to get higher than this. Guess what? After Miss See gave out the papers for us to check out of the marks, I saw some of my classmates shedding their tears because of the low marks they got. Especially Felicia. She cried. Crying while explaining why she cried to some of us. I heard her saying that her father would bit her with a result like that. She only got 56/90. She's kind of the kind to be worth pitied. And she spoke to us while crying that her dad wanted her to get band 1 for every subjects, why is her dad so strict?? I'm so lucky to have a dad whose kind, my dad is the best daddy ever! For english... Well, I was pretty disappointed with my english results. Mrs Tan only gave out the OAS. And since we wasted so much time of hers, there's not enough time to go through the whole paper. I got only 20/30 for Section A.... And I just hope that I am not one of the eleven failers who failed that English Paper, but something in my heart told me that I'm one of those failers... Just hope for it...that I'm a passer...

Now... Coming to the worst part. I cried... just because of my sister hitting me. She hit me just now, she always use her old method to make me cry. She used her fingernails and stucked it into my skin... Ouch. I felt so pain. And she hit me with her hand on my back. I had kind of use to this. Just like a habit... But we will be fine sometime after the fight. We won't be like hating each other. That's why she's one of my loves at my profile column.

It's always best to have a friend to cheer me up... =] although she has no idea that I had a fight with my sister just now.[= This cute friend just rang me just now and chatted with me with a lot of words that I like and chatted with jokes. hehe. Friends' always the best! =)

p.s Results of Normal Chinese and Higher Chinese Compositions were both around 30-35. ME, now being quite satisfy with chinese compositions.=]

p.p.s.s When I'm having tea just now, I felt that the 'fei zhi' in my mouth very cool and like very... erm... like that's going to recover... =]

No comments: