Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Happy Day.

Today's a really happy day. You guys don't mistaken that it's because of Papee not here, it's because that I had just took a video with my mother and two of my sisters with great happy emotions.

Hahax, especially in the end of video, it's so funny. I tried to act as funny as I could to make others happy. What I did was, I made myself as if I was going to fall with my babysister in my hand. Everyone laugh! And the most hilarious part is when my sister screamed! Not because of terror and horror but because of my mom tickling her. Hahaz, she kept on screaming as mad as a kind of sciencetists who always pull their hair up so crazily. Hahahahah.... She scream soooooooo mad that made her so funny... You guys don't think that she's actually a refine and urbane as she's always at school, she isn't at all. She's like a crazy and mad woman at home. HEHE... I WON'T TELL HER SECRET ANYMORE BECAUSE I'M IN GREAT TROUBLE NOW...

P.S Tomorrow's the start of the examination, tomorrow's having the English Paper 2 as well as English Listening Comprehension. Getting more and more nervous!

No comments: