Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Big event happened... of course happening today!!! =]

Yeah!!!! Today's the last day of school, I meant that, last day of semester one and which the first holiday is stepping toward me now!!! But I still have to go to school tomorrow with my daddy of the Parents meeting day... will tell you more of it tomorrow! =]

Sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday on blog, that's because that I had a lots of things to do, HOMEWORKS! I'd got to do the powerpoint for the Young Innovators Programme, Maths Olympiad Last Year Paper, NE album... I'd to do these things last night and I spent the whole night doing it, I'd only finished them by 12, midnight!!! I'd start doing it at about... 9. Although that Jolynn and I had done the powerpoint slide, we didn't give the disket or what so ever it's called to Miss Tan today during her lesson. The reason was that we don't think that we were prepared and that we don't think that's our idea's good enough. What I mean of the 'Good Enough' was that... kind of stupid... I mean... I mean that I don't think it's good. Total 5 stars, I will only give 1.5 or even 1, it's because that this idea we thought of is quite incovenient although Young Innovators Programme is meant to increase convenience.. We will try to have better ideas, others' project are all so nice and creative and brilliant...

Okay, back to the main topic. The big event that happened today was... that some people, people from my class, think that Daphne stole something from Kwan Yang. It happened like this, during the recess time, which Miss Tan was in our classroom since the lesson before recess is hers, and that she needed to have something for some of us here to do. Some of us, mostly girls, got to change our uniform to PE since there's photo taking for the class before that and there's PE after that. We had gone to the washroom and change the clothings. I think it's when I was changing, Daphne got to Kwan Yang's table and got something that I think it's a book , a Mr Midnight book and that Yi Hui was the only person in our class that witnessed her doing that. I think she's the only person who had witnessed Daphne. Then, after recess, after PE, I had no idea how the fight had started. Kwan Yang saw Daphne reading the book that he lost after recess which is that Mr Midnight book. Then, Kwan Yang asked Daphne if that book belongs to hers and I think she admitted that she had borrowed that book from the library two days ago, when our class had visited that library to watch the show, Alice In Wonderland. Some people don't believe Daphne's words and some do. Like me, I had no idea whether to convince Daphne. Okay, then Cui Ying asked her for the receipt which she should have if she had borrowed the book. Daphne just said that she had lost it. Do you think that Daphne was telling a lie? Or the truth? Or was it that Kwan Yang was making up stories? Or is it that Yi Hui had told a humbug that she had witnessed her doing that? Or?? What's the truth? Or is it Dangerous To Know the truth? Maybe sometimes the truth will save none of us... Just like one of the songs sang by Hilary Duff, Dangerous To Know... hehe...

Another big thing, I mean kind of medium, was that we had our class party today! It's not quite a class party but I love it! Mrs Tan showed us a movie which all of us love it so much! This movie is about Spelling Bee and it's kind of funny, not only those 'schoolys' . And while we were watching it, we had potato chips! And some biscuits. All those snacks. They were so nice! They were all brought by our fellow classmates! But I didn't bring anything for the class party... hehe... Yummy...

Let's have a promise that I will be blogging tomorrow about the Parents' Meeting Day!! Let's have a pinkie swear! =]]

No comments: