Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, May 25, 2007

Big Big Thing Happened

Wow Wow Wow! 5 minutes ago, there's a big big thing that had happened... My maid went to the room where we all slept and then, pressed on the button to on the light in that room. SUDDENLY, EVERY LIGHT IN EVERY ROOM WENT OFF! We quickly moved to find the torch and yet the batteries in that torch weren't working, luckily, there's my help, I removed the batteries which weren't working to the new batteries which works as fast as I could and the torch shone! We checked for the reason that had caused this to happened and found out that it's actually the light my maid was going to on had... what's the correct word for describing this... I think it's somehow like the electricity had burst.. some kind of words similiar to burst, crack, explode... somehow, boil could also be similiar to this word... it's like burst out... My maid stood up on a chair and tried to reach for that lightbulb of that lamp that had been burst out. She removed the lightbulb that had burst and tried to on the button where it's in that thing that control all the electricity in our house and which it had automatically switched to the opposite site just when my maid switched the light button in the sleeping room on just now. Yay! Sucessed! We did this without any helps from our neighbours! Great Job! And my daddy isn't here at all, he had gone to work, without my dad's help, we can solve problems like that either! I can't believe it.

Oh yes. Yesterday's pinkie swear. I had within an inch of forgetting to post about the Parents' Meeting Day. Today, Mrs Tan isn't the one who talk to my father of how I was in class and all those results things, it was Miss Koh who talked to my dad about that. Oh, maybe some of you might be confused of the real form teacher that our class should have. Okay, I will tell you. The official form teacher of my class, 5P is Miss Koh but it is that Miss Koh had to go to the hall to meet her pupils from the chinese class that she taught after 9am and that I had gone to school with my dad at 8am. So, after 9am, Mrs Tan will be kind of a 'relief' teacher to meet and discuss with parents about things of their child. And it's actually that Mrs Tan is mostly the one that had always meet with my class, meaning that Miss Koh had only stepped into our classroom for 3days, she will be seeing us in only 3 days from the regular time table and that Mrs Tan will see us everyday in school, that's what I meant. Okay tell you all my results as following:

English Language
--------------------
1st Cont. Assess't (10%): 48%
1st Sem. Assess't (30%): 55.5
Mark (40%): 53.6
Achiev't Band: 3

Chinese
--------------------
1st Cont. Assess't (10%): 83.5
1st Sem. Assess't (30%): 84.5
Mark (40%): 84.3
Achiev't Band: 2

Higher Chinese
--------------------
1st Cont. Assess't (10%): 73.0
1st Sem. Assess't (30%): 86.0
Mark (40%): 82.8
Achiev't Band: 2

Mathematics
--------------------
1st Cont. Assess't (10%): 90.0
1st Sem. Assess't (30%): 73.0
Mark (40%): 77.3
Achiev't Band: 2

Science
--------------------
1st Cont. Assess't (10%): 69.5
1st Sem. Assess't (30%): 78.0
Mark (40%): 75.9
Achiev't Band: 2

Arts And Crafts: A
Health Education: B
Music: A
Physical Education: A
Social Studies: B
Civics & Moral Education: A

Attendance: 93/93
Conduct: Excellent
Total: 291.1/400
Percentage: 72.8

I'm really disappointed with my results... Compared to last year's first semester's examination results, all my subjects deprove except for Science which has a comparison of a distance,5.4 marks.

My father expect me to get 291.1 for PSLE next year appoint 300 which this 291.1 was the total marks I get as you can see. Everyone will certainly be feeling impossible and so do I. My target is just to get higher than 250 or 240. That's fine. Lower a bit like two hundred and thirty something, that's fine with me too but I don't think it's fine for my dad.

Oh... I had with an ace of forgetting something again... Today's shower joke was very funny. After I had my shower, I wanted to hang the towel I had just used on that bamboo stick up there hanging just a little lower than the ceiling to have that towel use tomorrow during shower again, but just as I wanted to put the towel on that stick where you have the towel on it and then you lift that stick higher and higher to make it easy for you to hang the towel on the bamboo stick up there, just when that happened, the towel dropped... and I thought it had dropped on the floor but instead of that... the towel had dropped into that THING... that so called 'container' which my babysister used for doing her business.... VERY FUNNY.

No comments: