Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pain

Having pain is very weird and unusual. I realised that after the sport day, my stomach felt pain whenever I laughed and my leg felt pain whenever I bent it. So, I asked my father why and he said that it's because of how I ran in the sport day, because of the great exercise I made. I told him everything in the sport day and he just figured out like figuring out the 'bingo' and then told me why. He said that Miss Lee had gone too far, she shouldn't be saying that I'm not reserve as I didn't go for any of the trainings and yet I had to run. Because of me running so fast, running 100m times 2(times 2 because of the rerun) which is 200m with a new record of my own, so my muscles in my stomach as well as my leg will feel pain whenever there's a little/big movement about it. He said that more and more organs like my hands are going to feel pain too! Oh My! I told you all, I had done my best. I had never had run as fast as that before. I meant that I didn't warm myself very up that made me felt pain, and I didn't get used to run for so fast by then, I ran fast in the past but I had just had a big influence, I can't get use to it and that's why I'm feeling painer and painer.

My class is always being so noisy at jokes and all those that make me laugh sometimes and now, I mean just now, they made me laugh and giggle so crazily and madly that my stomach felt super pain! Oh my, when I'm thinking of those jokes again, laughing so hardly now, my stomach pained! HAHAHAH! Ouch!

How I wish I did never get to run again!

No comments: