Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sport Day

I hate sport day! It's really unfair today! Look, I've to run for the baton race of the P6 Girls...The reason is not because of absence but because of some misconstruction.It goes like this... I'm holding the video camera to record videos of the runners running for putting on the Green House Blog that Mr Dass had ordered which I had spoke to him that I'm interested being the videographer. When I was getting ready to take the video for the P6s baton runners, suddenly, I heard Miss Lee calling my name. I went to her and she said that I should be running in the P6 girls baton race but I spoke to her that I was reserve for that and yet she took away the video camera I was holding and commanded me to join the other runners. I went there and told Mr Dass that Miss Lee ordered me to run with the other P6 girls in the baton race. He was surprised to know that and asked Miss Lee why who was walking towards Mr Dass. Miss Lee told Mr Dass,"You can't put Sarah to replace Nelly." Mr Dass replied,"What? Nelly was supposed to be reserve."Miss Lee protested,looking down at her clipboard,"But the list you gave me didn't have Sarah's name." "But Nelly did not go to any training and how can she run, she has no idea of the race!" Mr Dass demanded. Then, some of the teammates begged Miss Lee not to replace me of Sarah but Miss Lee just said that she can't do that. And then... I had to run... We've no way to solve this problem. Miss Lee said,"That is! The list shown Nelly's name but not Sarah's. Nelly had to run."

I ran and ran... However, I'm still running so slow that we lost. We had gone to the third position with no prize at all. It's all because of me running so slow. Others like Red house and Yellow house could catch up with me. Actually, I'm the forth runner which Sarah's supposed to be. When the third runner finished running, we were in the second position. And then when it's my turn, others catched up with me except blue house and that's why we got third position. I knew that others were going to blame me. However, they didn't. And then, I had no idea why the teachers had gave us a second chance. They said that the baton race of the P6 girls had to rerun. Oh, I just remembered! It's because that in the first race, I think that the yellow or red had a tie with us, green, so we had to rerun.Then,we reran. This time, when the third runner passed me the baton, I ran , being the first but then yellow house caught up with me and pushed me. I didn't want to fall, so I just yielded her, and then red house caught up with me... and blue house didn't, it's like that girl's not running fast. We got third again and Red got second and Yellow got first. I guess you should know what's blue,right? I was so useless. Yielding to Yellow. I know this time, everyone's going to blame on me. I know. The face of some of my teammates gave blames.I apologised to one of my teammates which is the fifth runner, I think her name should be Koon Mei. I said,"Sorry, it's all because of me that we don't get any medals." But she just said never mind. She looks friendly. But, I can tell that other green house members seem to blame on me. They looked angry and sad. If only I did wear my sport shoes... I didn't wear them because I thought that I'm reserve and will not get a chance to run. I wore normal school shoes... That's why we lost...

When bus arrived for us to ride on for going back to school, I sat with my best friend, Jia Yi who's also a greeny. She chatted with me that Kai Qing, Daron and Grace said that I ran slow. I know, greenies would surely be blaming on me except some like Jia Yi and Koon Mei. Even though I think that Kai Qing's friendly, she isn't at all, the truth is not what I think. And so is Daron. For Grace, there's not a need to think that she's kind. Now, I know who's my true friend, the most true one is certainly Jia Yi. And, at the bottom of my page, there's a true friend test that Jia Yi got first in answering those questions also tell how true Jia Yi is to be my friend. True friend...

P.S On the way going back to school, I chatted with Jia Yi that we green house had always been so last! Last Last Last Last year, which is 2004, which I didn't go for the sport day because that I was in P2, I remembered somebody mentioned that Green house only got 4th which is the last in the overall. And then in 2005, we got 3rd and then in 2006 we got 4th again and this year, 3rd again... 4th,3rd,4th,3rd and don't tell me that we are going to go to the 4th position again next year?!

P.P.S.S On the way going back to school, I also chatted with Jia Yi how bad I had done in those race. In 2005 which I was in P3, that P3 girls baton race, we got third and in the next year's P4 girls baton race we got third again and in the next year which is this year, I had gone to run in the P6 girls baton race and got third again!!!!! THIRD THIRD THIRD!

No comments: