Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, April 12, 2007

P5 Camp (First Day 9th April)

Hey everyone! I am back! Didn't you realise that I didn't post message... i mean blog entries these few days?? Well, I had gone to the P5 camp! It was kind of fun but not really perfect. Total 5 stars, I think I would want to give 4 stars as though it's a 'GREAT' not a 'PERFECT' which is 5 stars. One of the reasons is that the team was not cooperating.

Alright, I would want to share how it's gone throughout the whole camp. I would just share some exceptional things, not lame ones, certainly. Obviously, you would think that a camp needs a tent, however, there's no tent but dormitory! Okay, it's was like this: Right early in the morning, me and my sister woke at 5.45am with all those morning things, e.g: brushing the teeth, having breakfast, etc. Before leaving the house, I gave a loud whisper to my house,"Goodbye my home!"

Then then then, every P5 students gathered in the canteen in the school(of course), this canteen was crowded by P5s! Oh man! And then, for about 20 minutes, Miss Lee spoke in the microphone,"All P5s please line according to your group." I just had to line to my group which is K and waited.... for more instructions. You know what? We had to sing the national song either! With the morning session! It was quite a funny one because most of us couldn't really hear the songs(Sorry... plus school song) going. We just stood in the canteen and the music gone in the hall with morning students, funny right? Blah Blah Blah, that Jordi and Teng Leong and Cui Ying kept talking nonesense, hate it! God bless me then, as Teng Leong had moved to group L, the silence began.

After singing, we got to the bus and got ready to leave the school to the Dairy Farm Adventure Centre.When we got there, the first thing was gathering again... We gathered where the campfire was going to be the next night and played the bomb to blah blah blah... How it's played was like this, for example Mr Lim said," Mr Lim bomb, Mr Lim bomb, Mr Lim bomb to group G bomb." That's exactly what Mr Lim had spoken that day, not example. Then Group G has to said,"Group G bomb, Group G bomb, Group G bomb to xxxxx" Guess what? My group hadn't been bombed! That's a relaxing one! =) Next, we got ready to go to our dormitory, the dormitory the girls of my group was having was 6B, right at the back, which was shared with group L girls, Yi Xuan and Li Houng's and Daphne's and Daron's group...! It was the worst thing ever... I thought it should be a tent or something like that... instead of dormitory...

After that, we had our lunch, wow, I'd never thought that the lunch was so delicious as some of the campers last year told me to watch out for the food, I didn't have to watch out, it's yummy.

Unfortunately, after lunch, I mean during lunch time, the weather started to change from a sunny day to a rainy day... We had had just to play games in the canteen. We played the ping pong ball, not really that kind of table tennis which you have to play it with the other person, ping ping pong pong, no. We played it with a spoon. It's a game against the other groups. First round, is the easiest, using the spoon by holding it with our hands and passed it from an end of a student to the other end, to see which group was the fastest to get all the ping pong balls from one end of the basket to the other's. We lost first round, and I can tell you that those groups who won, really didn't get it, they didn't know the rules. Like Group J, they just threw the ping pong ball from the basket of one end to the other, they just straight away threw it, they didn't pass! Second round is using the spoons by holding it in the hands but you had to hold it on top of your head. Since we saw group J cheating, we cheated too, however, we didn't win. Round three, we WON!!! How we won was that, we cheated, we were supposed to use the spoon by putting it in the mouth, you had to use your lips to hold the spoon and pass the ping pong balls by the spoons. We dropped some of the ping pong balls and yet, we still picked it up by our hands and put them into the basket, sly right? That's why we got first and had helped our group to earn points.

After the rain has stopped, we started to play high elements games. My group started with the game, " ABSEIL" and how it was played was like this: You'll have to go up by the stairs all the way to the top and got your safety facilities on and came down using your feets dragging yourself down and down, all the way to the ground. At first I had no confidence at all, but I still had done it, I was the last to do it, that's why the J group could see me doing it. At first on the top, right on top, it was about the third floor, I was very frightened, full of fear and dread. I hold the rope(one of the safety facilities) so tight! In the middle where it's about the second floor while I was dragging myself down and down, lower and lower, I felt more relaxing that I had no idea why is that so. Then I finally came down to the ground and there's two people from my group left to wait for me. One was Kwan Yang whom was helping the instructor of the game and the other(not really from my group) was Hin Yin's mother.

Next, we had gone to the Challenge Pole. I'd always been waiting for a day like this to play that game! However.... Just because of two of my group members wasting time, I didn't get a chance to play the game. The game was like this: You'll have to wear your safety facilities and climb up with those staples on the wood(the thing the staples are stapled there.) until you reached the... where the plank is. You'll have to jump down from the plank and grab the pole in front of you, if you fail to grab the pole, it's okay. These two members who were Zhong Wei and Cindy wasted our time!!! After they climbed on the staples, where they reached the plank, they kept shaking their legs, looking as scared and frightened as they could... Each of them wasted about 20 minutes. I didn't get a chance to play this game and it's all because of them!

Next, we had gone to the Tension Traverse, the most exciting part or should I say the most exciting part in ruining my life! Most of my members didn't dare to play this game, it's the heighest compared to all the other high elements! It goes like this: You'll have to wear your safety facilities(of course, it's always the first thing you do whenever you're playing high elements games), then climb on those staples and reach the plank and walk on a string with only a rope in front of you. I... volunteered to play this game as there wasn't many of my members playing, I thought I had a chance playing it,will be so lucky... and yet I nearly ruin my own life... I fell from the toppest when I was balancing myself with the rope, I fell, fortunately, there's safety facilities, if not, I will surely be in heaven or hell now...

After this, we had our dinner and went to the boys' dormitory, the boys who were belonged to my group, we went to dormitory 3B where they were having their sleep at for doing some reflection of that day and planning for the campfire song the day after. After that, the girls of group K went back to their domb and got ready to have shower. Yi Hui, Hin Yin and I went to domb 4A to take our showers, funny right? It's such a long distance! As the toilets near our dormitory were loaded up with so many girls!

After that, we got back to our dormitory for sleeps, Cui Ying kept argueing with the other group which is Group L whom sharing the dormitory with us of their noise... But we had also made noises...We=my group

Continue next day or next next day or... who knows?

No comments: