Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, April 13, 2007

P5 Camp (Second day 10th April)

Heys! I'm here to continue the blog entry,P5 Camp(First day 9th April) which I had typed yesterday. Here to continue of the second day of P5 Camp which is the next day of the first day.

The second day went like this,,, Oh, and before I tell you anything about the camp, I want to tell you something. Yesterday is my birthday right? And guess who's birthday today is? It is so called my babysister's boyfriend birthday, Zuo Rui's birthday. Hais, my babysister is attending nusery two now and yet she has a boyfriend... It quite coincident to have birthdays like that, isn't it?

Okay,I will now begin with the main topic on the second day of the camp,10 April. It went like this: "Ai ya, this is my cloth lah"...... There they went... My group dormitory neightbour,not really neightbour, maybe I should call it dormitory partner or...something like that as they were sharing the domitory with us not having another domitory beside us or something like that... group L, began to make noises early in the morning and that's woke me up. It's already 6.30am!!! Oh my gross! Luckily we had group L as our dormitory partner, if not, I think that my group is going to be late for breakfast! We stayed up late last night and certainly will woke up late that day! Group L woke me up but not my group members(girls), so, I quickly woke Hin Yin up whose sleeping next to me and both of us woke the others. All of them were yawning... Actually, I had set my watch to alarm at 5.45am last night and yet... maybe the blanket of my sleeping bag covered the watch and that's why I can't hear the sound of it alarming... Oh my! All my group members rushed to the toilets and did all the morning things(did I need to repeat what morning things are?Brush Teeth, change clothes,etc...)

When we reached the canteen, we were almost the last group, there's still one group that hadn't reach the canteen which is one of the groups of girls sleeping in dormitory 6A,group J, whom sharing the toilets with us. Perhaps, the reason they were late was because that they woke up later than my group and had to wait for us to do the morning things first. Mmm... The breakfast was not bad... But the food that day of the breakfast was the worst compared to all the other food we had in the camp. I was not use to it to have chilli and you know, all those fried fishes...

Right after breakfast, my group went to the Nature Trail. I think this Nature Trail was pretty fun but I don't understand why some of my group members said that this is so bad and that is not good of the Nature Trail... Down slope and up slope, just like climbing a mountain, so FUN! And the most surprising part was that at first when you went into the so called "forest", the surrounding of us is all so yellowish and then when you walk further down and up, you will be in in a greenish world! So interesting right? And I also had learnt a lot of things of nature! And how human had destroyed nature!!!! Hated human! How could they throw rubbish into the "forest"?? Without any permission?! And without any reasons?! Let's not be angry at things, let's talk about what I had learnt of nature. I had learnt many many natural things, give you one example that I can remember the most, that came right into my mind now is that the sugar tree protects itself from animals taking their food which is sugar by growing thorn, wow, even plant has a mind of it's own, it thinks ways to defend itself!


After this nature trail, it's time for some teamwork. We did our poster of group K. Hehe... Don't know who has this great idea of naming my group as King of camp. Then, Sylvia got up a pencil and drew the whole thing and we coloured and coloured and filled the poster with many colours. And that's when it happens! It's sooooooo extraordinary! How could that Justin Ma?! He just... like nothing to do and then just anyhow drew a rainbow at the bottom of the poster... SO EXTRAORINARY!!!And that's when we needed to spend more time on planning what to do with his rainbow! At last we just coloured his rainbow and added some rainbow flowing around the poster. What I meant of flowing around the poster was that Sylvia used the magic pens of some colours of the rainbow and took these pens in her hand and drew them at the same time by...like bordering the whole poster. Thanks to Sylvia! She'd such great idea!

Next, we played the ping pong ball, this time, not like the day before, using spoons, NO! This time we used chopsticks but the way we played it is not passing around, I think this requires some patience. You just have to take the ping pong ball by the chopsticks and then walked to the basket not far away from the starting line and threw the ping pong ball into the basket. This time, not like yesterday, playing the ping pong ball games against the other groups, we played against... I mean that "we" is us, girls played against the boys in our own group. At first, we cheated by... Some of us don't really balance well so it's like the same person always holding the ping pong ball by the chopsticks and walked to the basket. But then Miss Koh said that we had to follow the rules by lining up to wait for our turns to get the ping pong ball and drop it into the basket. Finally, the results came by, by counting the ping pong balls in each of our basket, boys won... Girls lost...

After playing of ping pong ball, we had lunch... This is the worst lunch ever in my whole entire life! It went like this: When every students, every campers reached the canteen, Mrs Tan spoke in the microphone,"Did somebody play a prank on somebody?" She spoke again,"And did somebody steal money?" Oh, this is a serious offence! Who's this guy with a black heart? And then Mrs Tan said again,"I heard a victim complaining that a pranker pranked him by spraying tooth paste and shampoo and shower cream on his back." Everyone in the canteen began to itch their mouths and started to discuss with pupils around him/her. Then, I saw Jun Wei and another boy(don't know who as I can't see his face) reported to Mrs Tan, Mrs Tan spoke in the Microphone again,"This pranker is a twenty dollars richer.""Anyone wants to own up?"And said a stack of words like "If you don't own up, we will search your bags" But really, all the teachers checked our bags since they don't get a response that the pranker own up. They checked each and everyone's bag of whether there's the money,twenty dollars in his/her bag. And the results came. I heard Mrs Tan asked,"Who's bag is this?" And then Andy went and get it...!!!!!! How could it be Andy to be the pranker and the thief????!!!!! He's the prefect of the school and everyone was surprise that his bag has $20. Mrs Tan also asked for the owners of some more bags... She said that she will check with these children's parents of whether the money belonged to him/her. After searchings, we were released to have our lunch and after that, we were completely released, however... the rain began...

Therefore, we had to play games in the canteen. This time we played different kind of games... There's one that Mrs Tan asked for the smallest palm in each group, we chased Cindy to go and we got third! Then Mrs Tan asked us to tear the newspaper provided into pieces that best estimate the smallest palm of each group. After tearing the newspaper for estimating Cindy's palm, some of my team mates threw the torn newspapers into the rubbish bin. Guess what?? These team mates don't know that we had to put those torn newspapers back together again next! Mrs Tan ordered," Now you'll have to put the torn newspapers back together again."!!!!! Therefore, some of us(including me) had to search for the torn newspapers thrown into the rubbish bin, we had to search in the rubbish bin! At last we didn't waste our efforts, we found those torn newspapers thrown and puzzled it on time and got third!

The rain began to stop... And we played a game called the Buma Bridge and guess what? I don't get a chance to play this game! All because of the 'somebody' who stole money and played a prank on 'somebody' and because of the rain! When it's Buma Bridge time, the instructor said that he only allowed five pupils to go up to the bridge. One, two, three, four, five... I was the sixth to raise my hand, too late, Nelly! But it's okay, as I already had played the Tension Traverse which is similiar to this game and is more exciting and dangerous than this game, what I meant was that this game which is called the Buma Bridge is safer. When those five pupils finished, there's still time left, however, the instructor don't allow any more students to play... We then just had to see others playing other kind of games around us.

After this, Miss Koh from group K and Miss Guo from group C whispered something to each other, discussing something.... Then they announced to us(group K) and the other group,group C that we were going to perform together of the Boogie Dance that night and planned to combine the Boogie Dance together.Before that(planning of the combination) both of our groups had planned to do the Boogie dance,so they decided to combine us... It's soooo what lor... Cui Ying's in group K and Royston's in group C... They got together again..........

In the campfire night, we had seen the performances and heard the cheerings. Some groups performed speech and dramas with songs but some like my groups only performed the songs and the dances. At the beginning of the campfire, Mr Ngoh lighted up the campfire and everyone cheered. At the middle of the campfire, Mrs Tan announced that that day is Mr Teo Puay Heng's birthday and "someone" had prepared him a birthday cake,then everyone sang him a birthday song. So bad lor, my birthday is in the next next day and I can't even be celebrated! Before Mr Ngoh off the campfire, he sang a song... He sang it in a sooo old-fashioned way, maybe he thinks that he sang it very good with old-fashioned style.

And then after that,we took our showers(not me, as I don't get a chance to bath and I don't want as for about some hours later, I'll be home) and went to the boys dorm to do our reflections.After that, we went back to our dorms and have our sleep.I, was the only one with my sweaty body that was sleeping that night...

No comments: