Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, April 19, 2007

This week and...coming days

This week is the most...extraordinary week that I had ever had till now,extraordinary at having such an exceptional assembly, at having my friend, Khoo Hwee Lee and also my cousin's birthday, at having oral examinations,at having the green house selection and so on.........

Guess what?Today's my cousin's birthday who's name called,'Abigail' Hmmm... If you had been in my classroom,you should notice something that the 6P class whom sharing the classroom with my class, 5P has a girl who's name called 'Abigail' too!! Coincident again...

Okie, step by step, day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year.... I will tell you step by step now. First day of the week, my school had this special assembly which Mrs Tan had organised. Some of you should already know,right? Yeah, yea, ya... You're right... Mrs Tan invited a band... sor..ry.... I had forgotten the name of this band... I think it should be xxx quarter.... Not really sure what's the 'xxx' or it might be quarter 'xxx' Sorry... I could just remember the word, 'quarter'. What they played was that, certainly not their voice lah! Hong Wen School had turned to having a competition called 'Hong Wen Idol' mea? They played the instruments of the family of Violin, Viola, Cello... But... so bad... They didn't play the double bass... This double bass should be belonging to that family too. They played well, very well, which inspired most of us (not some of the naughty ones) with their beautiful music... They had this 'secret' formula to teach a pupil that hasn't been playing cello before(don't know anything of the cello) by teaching her cello in just two minutes. How can that be possible?? Me, had been taught to play the cello and the least time I could take to know how to play that cello, is half of a day or even some hours. I can tell you one thing, their 'secret' formula isn't that special and particular, as the result how the pupil had played with the cello, isn't that good and wonderful,it's ridiculous!Just playing with one note, playing on one string, playing at one speed, that's easy, isn't it?? I believe that everyone in the whole entire world could do that. I believe that the so called 'teachers' only taught her(the pupil is a girl, kays?) how to take the bow and how to take the cello, that's all, anyone would know this prescription, so easy and simple...


Next special thing is that Khoo Ah Lee(one of her nicknames)[I'm refering to hwee lee, stated at the first paragraph] or maybe Maria(Chinese:Mah Li Ya, sounds like her name, isn't it?)[invented by Jia Yi] had her birthday two days ago and my cousin, Abigail has her birthday today... Ooops, it's almost 20 April, I got to type faster. Hwee Lee had given me a present on her birthday which she had promised to give me in the camp, however, she forgot and forgot and forgot again. But then, she had finally remembered on that day(her birthday/birthdate) and guess what she gave me?? It's a teddy bear!! Small one, but the birthday stated on the paper beside that teddy isn't the birthday I'm having, it's 13 September, who's birthday's on this date huh?? So unfortunate with this little baby lor~ I asked her why she gave me things like that, she said that there's once that her mum had also gave her a teddy bear with a weird birthday to her. Soo... maybe she had learnt it from her mum?! .... About my cousin's birthday, I had sent her a birthday e-card by internet and she had received it(as she's in hong kong, not in singapore), she's pretty happy with the e-card and had sent me a 'thank you' e-card to me and then I sent her back a 'thank you' I'm soo 'Chang Qi' right? What's that in English huh?

Next particular thing, the oral examination which I had today... I don't think that I did well for chinese, guess what? I spoke everything in the picture but... the teacher just said that I don't have to say everything...But that's what my chinese teacher had told my class wad! I think that... my chinese result is falling... I mean chinese oral... Last year, I didn't said everything on the picture but just some,the examiner showed some looks on her face, this year I spoke everything and the examiner's like that... Complaining... Well, English... I think I got average at least.

Last but not least(still got some exceptional things but.... is it too much?? Since I had always typed a lot of words in a post),today's green house selection... I really don't want to go! For those competition!!! I just said that I am over age, I'm 12 years old, cannot compare with 11s... But Mr Dass said that I will go with the P6 green house(girls) and compared to the other houses of P6(girls)!!! I don't want! If that's the case, I prefer comparing with 11s!! See, so not fair lor, that Du Wen Jing, she's 12, older than I am(I had just passed my birthday only), she's in the yellow house, she's running in the 11's level, not in what she's supposed to be in. And I believe that there's another china boy, the Wang Wei Ling right? I believe that he's also over age, certainly over 11, but he's running in the 11's level, comparing to other 11s! So not fair, UNFAIR!


LOLZ! THIS TWO HOUSES CHEAT ONE LOR! THEY SO WHAT LOR! OH...now then I remember there's one exceptional thing to say... is that yesterday, as well as today, [chinese class]my group and also two groups near us spied on a boy. Guess what?? He's so abnormal, guess what he did?? He... touched her partner's hair which is a girl when she didn't notice as well as the other girl's sitting quite near hm!!! And he always lean his head so near to his partner, so disgusting!!! And some more, one of the other evidences is that this boy, wrote in the 'Chinese benediction' He wrote to her partner and at the most obvious evidence is that at the lower part of the paper, he wrote 'Qing Ai De ***'translate:'From cute ***' ***=that boy

Obviously, that shows that he's abnormal! I thought he's such 'Cong Ming' which is clever and smart, no, he's 'bian tai' which is abnormal! But I heard some grapevine that this boy loves another girl... That miserable girl! Poor her!

No comments: