Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Maths Test

"I expect you to get full marks, Nelly!" That's what my Maths teacher, Miss See spoke to me just 2 hours ago. I am sooo disappointed with myself! How could I get such low marks?! It's about failing if I lose 2 more marks! I got 8/12 for maths! How could I?! Maths is always my strongest subject! How could I get such low marks which is about the marks for failing? Oh my god! I think the older I am or should I say the more sensible I am, the more stupid I am! Isn't that true to the ones who knew my marks for Maths? Even those who Miss See doesn't expect them to get full marks, they got full marks and you know what? These people who got full marks for this test really didn't done well in those previous papers. I think my result is falling from space!

I felt like losted in a jungle with all these big and tall trees, just like I am lost in that big jungle finding my way out; now I am finding my way out to know why I got so dumb. Guess what? This paper is super easy and I still got such marks. I think that everyone in the whole wide world can do that paper by scoring full marks, just me myself can't do it. Isn't that true? Everybody around me get marks higher than mine, isn't that 'hard to believe'? Do you dare to believe that? Tell you what, I realise that everytime when easy papers came to test me, I don't score them well. One of the examples is this and some other examples like last year, the test of area and perimeter, I think I also got marks like what I am getting for this test, Area of triangle. Am I weak at areas? Perhaps I am. I just want to tell everyone and myself that I am not that smart and clever, so, don't always think that I am the genius of Maths who got the ninth position for the whole level last year, DON'T EVER AND EVER THINK OF THAT! NEVER!

No comments: