Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Changed things in Chinese Orchestra

Am I really so new to Chinese Orchestra? How cockiness and hubris they are! They think that they are so 'chinese orchestra'? Not at all! I prefer the previous teachers than those teachers teaching now and worst still, the new instructor! Mr Yeo knows better in us, and he knows better in orchestra, also getting used with the communication with us. Those new teachers really think that they are so 'chinese', talking chinese in a so 'china' or 'beijing' way. Mr. Yeo's better! This new instructor got a so cute(but ugly for adults) hairstyle which has a long fringe at the top of her head, that covered her ocular. I'm not saying that she's not suitable for being an instuctor but I'm just surprise and amaze to know a female instructor.

The teacher teaching me of the instrument I'm playing is so the-way-the-new-instructor-is, oh, and the name of that new instructor is Liu Lao Shi, isn't really her name but that's what we call her. Back to my teacher, from last week until now, I still had no idea what's the name of this teacher, neither do I know the surname of this teacher. This teacher is so arrogant, he's not giving himself the oppuntunity to introduce to my other 'instrumentmates' as well as me. We introduced ourself last week with so much words, and yet he just sat down there, staring and scrutinising us.He did ask us questions like 'Have you ever gone to a competition?'and I told him,"Yes, I did, last year's SYF." And he had asked a lot more questions like,"Who's your previous teacher teaching all of you cello and bass?" Then, we told him Mr Poh, and I said that Mr Poh was from the Singapore Chinese Orchestra and he said that he too is in a conceited way. He kept asking who's Mr Poh, what's the chinese name of him... And he's like so looking up at himself, kept playing some expert music on our cellos. He's also looking very down at Mr Poh as well as us, like we were lying to him of telling him that the previous teacher's Mr Poh. I bet Mr Poh's literary is a lot better than this 'unknown' teacher. Mr Poh's really pro, guess what? I had seen his face in the television screen before, at performing the 'Shang Hai Tan' with the Hong Kong old singer, "Ye Li Yi" I think her name should be like that. Mr Poh had performed many times before, oversea and 'unoversea'. Last year when I had gone to SYF in the Singapore Chinese Orchestra Hall, I saw Mr Poh's face on a wall with some of his other 'instrumentmates' PRO RIGHT? What's that new teacher then? Some alleyway performers? Today when I played my instruments in the combine practice section, he kept telling me as well as the others where the other 'orchestramates' were playing, like we were idiots, not knowing anything about the Cello and how to combine with other 'Orchestramates'. Excuse me, I had been to lots of performance and some competitions.

Looking at worser things in my CCA really gets me uncomfortable, and the song they gave us to play was absolutely messy. I meant that, yes the song is messy and the notes printed are also messy, with some unprinted notes. Do they really know how to print proper notes on a piece of paper for us to play? Let's hope for a bright future in my CCA,not a dark one please!

No comments: