Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Today

Yay me! I got the prize of the "Ying Bi Shu Fa" again! Last year(Pri 4), I got 3rd in the whole entire level and last last year(Pri 3), I got 2nd in the whole entire level, just wondering right now, whether will I be in one of the top 3s for that competition in the whole entire level this year... Hope so... However, I got top 3 in the class, just hope that even though I was one of the top 3s in "Ying Bi Shu Fa" in class, I would still be one of the top 3s in the level... God please bless me. The Prize I got was simple and yet I like it. It has got this colourful leads, a pencil (Maganic[should be spelled as that]) and a free eraser. That pencil is soooo nice, I like it, especially the transparent part in the centre and some greenish(light) buttons and clips[green and the colour, transparent suit man!], it's like so elegant, elegance...

Today, I had also got some good news.

Good new #1: Of course, about the competition, "Ying Bi Shu Fa", being one of the top 3s in class.
Good new #2: My class has got an "A" in the 3Cs award. It's all because of me. If there isn't this hardworking monitress, the class won't be having an "A" I didn't go for recess almost everyday just for sweeping the floor in the classroom, arranging the tables and chairs, cleaning the whiteboard, and bla bla bla... Just all those things that are about cleaning of the classroom. I didn't get a chance to go for recess with my friends... Just sometimes when the group on duty that week is hardworking, but some, like Valerie Lim(Yan Hui)'s group, doesn't cooperate at all. Cui Ying does not do anything, she didn't do what she's suppose to do which is cleaning the rubbish bin. And like Valerie Lim(Yan Hui), she didn't sweep at all, she just hold the dustbin around... But, I actually choose to stay in class, as I had nothing to do in the recess. Recess might be fun for some of you but not me. I don't like recess at all. No one to play with. Just walking around the whole entire school... So lame... And eating... Unlike my sister, recess seems to be the greatest event she likes in school, of course, she got Samantha to play with, to play badminton with. She just ignore me all the time like I'm invisible. =( [Isn't I'm suppose to say about good news?]

Good New #3: I knew the result of my chinese oral. I think it's quite well from what I had expected. Since the chinese teacher complained about me talking so much in the picture, I thought I'd only got 30 something appoint the total marks of 50. However, today Miss Ling told me that I got 40 something. Ok... I did quite ok. Pretty Ok.

Good New #4: Forget, forgot, forgotten already... Good night... zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: