Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, April 23, 2007

Today...

I had a very sad day today, so sad, I seemed to be frowning all the time. Nonetheless, there's still something to laugh at, to giggle at, what's so funny?? This funny thing is really funny, is extremely funny, is immensely funny, is very very very very very very very very very very very funny!!! Okay, this incident happened today(of course lah!), in the hall, before the silent reading. Before silent reading, the hall's hot(not sexy), warm, and certainly noisy! It's the noise that had warmed the hall! So noisy... Beside my class, there's this class called 5L, this Ben Yeo is sooooo noisy that the monitor of that class argue and urgue with him(don't know which word to use, argue or urgue??), they argue/urgue, until I don't know how this got happened. I think should be that monitor argue/urgue and argue/urgue that the Ben Yeo wanted to give up. Then that class monitor(ACB) say...translate from chinese to english: You don't have air to argue/urgue? I give you some.... Then this ACB pressed on Ben Yeo and Ben Yeo fell to the ground, ACB put his head down and blah blah blah... I think he did the..."ren gong hu xi" to him, hahas! But when I asked him about it in MSN, he just said that Ben Yeo had to wait for a very long time for him, himself to "ren gong hu xi" him, ha!

After that, I mean silence reading, we had our assembly on briefing of the Sport Day, I really don't want to go and run! Lolz, I run so slow like a pig, why should I be reserve? So, I beg those pupils in the P6 girls baton race except me, to be present that day, so I won't be able to run and green house won't be able to lose. After that, we had our English Paper 1, I think that this paper...... I think, I guess I did quite well. I'm satisfied with myself. I liked myself in the work of that paper! But other than that, I don't like myself... Ai Ya, don't talk about things like that lehs.

Today's like this, actually the main thing I want to talk about was how sad I was today, of that sad and grey incident... However, I don't think it's a good idea to talk about that... Instead of talking about sad, I typed happy incidents, I did like to hear that, not only me right?? But YOU! TOO!

No comments: