Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Birthday

My Birthday Cake:



Shi Ting's Birthday Card:







Yuan Zhen and Shu Yuan's Birthday present(erasers):







Qiao Chu's Birthday Present(Diary):


Sharmine's Birthday Presents:


And also Yi Xuan Present:

what's inside:

Her voice... Sorry that I didn't record her voice... Actually, she had sang me a birthday song today but I didn't record it, so sorry. She said that she had planned to give me a birthday gift tomorrow, let's hope that she really keep her promise.

From the next day: Yay! She did keep her promise, see! Her presents!


Later Presents(one of them is what Yi Xuan had gave,up there)

The other later present is gave by Khoo Hwee Lee, you should know why it's so late and how did it happen if you read the later post.See what she gave!! :




Today's my birthday! Well, I was quite surprise that I had received voices of "Happy Birthday" from my form class as well as chinese class(the pm session vice and head prefects said to me 'Happy Birthday' too,pro right?) and receiving a load of presents.

But, I was also pretty surprise that my best friend, Jia Yi was absent today...

Look at the presents! And my birthday cake!

No comments: