Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, April 27, 2007

Talking about a 'today' again

What's going to happen now is to talk about a 'today' again... The title of most of my posts were mostly called 'Today' and some with 3 dots behind which is 'Today...' So lame to always putting titles like that, any suggestion of other 'Today' to replace??

Well, what happened today was... First, that's the funniest... My father, who's working with the NTUC had a call today from the manager of that 'NTUC'. The tone of dad's handphone kept ringing and ringing that I thought father was trying to be funny as a copycat to copy me of not answering the calls from Cui Ying. He was not answering the call from that NTUC manager... I asked him the reason and he said that the manager himself sometimes does not answer his call either, so why should he bother about him?My father also said that an excuse to say that he was not answering the phone call is to tell the manager that he was driving in a car since the manager was always thinking and wondering that way, because there's once that my dad had driven a car which belongs to my 'Jiu Gong', uncle to meet him, that manager would think that my father was doing some business and was super busy for not answering his call. However, my father was at home, doing nothing.Father finally picked up the phone, 'Lao Ban...bla bla bla' It's extremely funny to hear him saying the chinese words, 'Lao Ban' which means 'Boss'

Next, now that I had came to school with a super bad and grieve face, I don't wish to go to a class like 5P everyday... I wish I could be kicked out of that class. Everyday seems like jail and prison to me, going to that class. I don't wish to go to that kind of prison class, I wish I could go any other classes except for 5P! Even 5K2 or 5K1, I don't mind, even this EM3 and border line pupils behave better than my class. Oh, guess what? Today's Teng Leong's birthday, he was so extraordinary at doing stupid things for people to laugh and giggle at... The whole class sang a 'Happy Birthday' to him as well as Javier of his birthday at the next day. The class didn't sang me a birthday song on my birthday... But it's very okay, luckily not everyone in my class know my birthday, if not I will be in deep trouble as all of them will sing a birthday song that I will definitely becoming embarrased. Just some quiet people know my birthday, however, Qiao Chu who's pretty chirp and twitter knew my birthday and she said that she's going to tell the whole class that day. However, no one seems to know. Maybe she had forgotten to tell the others or perhaps the others already know that I had my birthday that day but don't really want to care about it. I know, lots and lots of people are getting cold at me. I know, and I'm as cold as they are to them.

I had a stack of homework to do today...On the coming Sunday which is 29 April is my chinese birthday for this year and yet on the next day is the Sport Day. After Sport Day, I will definitely be going down... It's SA1 after Sport Day! Oh my god! The school don't really know how to organise programs for us. How can exams be coming right after a sport day? I believe that a lot of pupils will definitely be absent on the following days after the sport day and they won't be able to take those examinations. There will certainly be pupils getting sick after a sport day. This school is really not a nice school, and how can it still be a sap school? I just hope that it will organise better of the SA2. Don't let me go down, HWS!

I had a lot of homeworks to do! Last year Mathematics SA1, last last year Mathematics SA1, past year Science SA1, last year Chinese SA1, Chinese Journal, Chinese Newspaper Cutting, English Worksheet.......... I had no idea whether I am going to finish them by Tuesday. For godness sake!

No comments: