Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Changing Of Class Seats

It's half of a bit... What I meant was a half bit too late to post this entry... Get it? This thing was happening on 30 March which is Friday.

I am so happy hearing this! My class had finally changed some seats! Well, thanks to Zhi Xian, maybe?! Because he... no la, he didn't start asking for an invitation to change the seats. He just asked Mrs Tan to change his seat to Daphne's and Mrs Tan did it, she changed Zhi Xian to Daphne's seat and guess what? My partner now is Daphne! You might still don't understand... Okay, I repeat, Zhi Xian asked Mrs Tan to change his seat to Daphne's seat because... perhaps his eyesight is not that good, so he wanted to change to Daphne's which is having a nearer distance from the whiteboard, but his original seat was already having a near distance... Just behind Daphne's. Okay, I would like to continue explaining. Then, Mrs Tan changed Daphne to Jolin's seat and Jolin's to my seat and I to Jordi's and Jordi to Yuan Zhen's and Yuan Zhen to Jed's and Jed to Teng Leong's and Teng Leong to Zhi Xian's, that's the whole entire cycle! Quite long right? Hmm, so my partner now is Daphne, I am soooo fortunate to have a girl as my partner, bye bye old partner, Yao Liang, I am not saying that he's old, okay? But he's not bad to be my partner.

Well, and guess what's next? After this whole entire cycle, Dion started to ask for a permission to change his seat because he was sitting at... He was not sitting at the middle. Therefore, Mrs Tan exchanged Dion to Royston's seat... And guess what? Dion's old partner was Cui Ying... I repeat, I am not saying that Cui Ying is old, okie? Sooo, get what I mean? Now, Royston's new partner is... the crazy woman of our class... who's Cui Ying...I repeat, I am not saying that Cui Ying is new. Just can't believe it! Cui Ying's enemy is her new partner! And Royston's enemy is his new partner! Cui Ying and Royston will probably be saying this in their mind, " Thanks to Dion!!" Oh my gross! And everybody started cheering for them to sit together, everyone think that they are couple, HAHA! But I don't think Si Ting thinks that they are couple, I saw Si Ting's face when Royston moved to Dion's old place, like she's jealous as she loved Royston so much which everyone in my class knew that.

After recess,Grace said to Siting,"Your lover is angry!" Something like angry lah, like mad at Cui Ying like that. Just right after recess was Mdm Amidah's lesson which is Pastoral Care. Royston shouted at Cui Ying with a loud shout up. Ooops, forgot to tell you guys something, Mrs Tan and Ms See gave the adority?! I think the correct spelling should be authority. Mrs Tan and Ms See gave the authority for Royston to scold Cui Ying with whatever words as they think that Cui Ying's really crazy and mad. I knew Royston felt very irritated by Cui Ying, that's why he gave such a loud shout to Cui Ying, just like me disturbed by someone which is a girl, god bless me! That someone is now sitting quite far away from my seat! Then, I think I saw Si Ting's wicked smile, giggling at Cui Ying... Mdm Amidah sloved the problem of Cui Ying and Royston throughtout the whole lessn, I think that she talked to them personally with some principle words.

After the school day, I saw Si Ting's having a face full of hates to Cui Ying... whenever she met her face to face...

No comments: