Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mr Bean Holidays




I know it's a bit too late to talk about this now but I really want to commemorate it. This event should be happening on 25/03/2007 which is last week. I went to Bugis to watch a movie named Mr. Bean Holidays which is popular nowdays, everybody started to act like Mr.Bean for examples my babysister, Nora and Jordi from my class. You know, it's so funny watching Jordi dancing in a 'Mr Bean' way... HAHAHAHA! This movie is so funny that I laugh my head off! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not only ha but he too, HEHEHEHE...


Look at the picture with a little babygirl there, she's my babysister named Nora, the picture is took before the movie. She just stood there and ordered me to take a photo for her... I think, almost all the movies in that cinema are from Disney, that's why my babysister like, almost like every movies in that theatre!


And I got something to prove that I had gone to watch that movie, look at the ticket! :)

No comments: