Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, March 23, 2007

Grouping of P5 Camp

Before I begin with Grouping of P5 Camp which is the title stated on top, I wanted to gave a few words on some days before today. It's science lesson on... I think should be tuesday,wednesday and thursday, Miss Goh taught us the topic,'Sexual Reproduction' And most of my classmates screamed and exclaimed,"Eeel... Yucks... Yiiiii...Yeee...." All these irritating sound, hated it! Especially Grace, whenever a page of the powerpoint appeared, she went Yucks and Yeeee and Eel... Like she doesn't have any of those organs and think those reproduction would never happen to her. It's natural, Eel for what? I just pretend to smile and listen to those noises, Yeee, Yiii, Yucks, Eeel... So irritating! And disturbing! And on the other days, we were also learning on the topics related to Reproductive on Animals, and there went those disturbing noise again! Hated it!

And guess what on today? Qiao Chu cried! I had been experiencing how she had been experiencing today, it's like being obeyed to somebody who's proud. Today, that Jin Tat who is sitting beside Qiao Chu called her Pig because Qiao Chu is fat and also because of her name, Qiao Chu, that Chu sounds like Zhu which is the mandrain of Pig. And that Grace Lian who's making those irritating sound some days before today joined Jin Tat in calling Qiao Chu as Pig. They were just like bullying Qiao Chu, thinking that they were so smart at bullies. Everybody in the whole wide world born in different shapes and sizes, and everybody in the whole entire world had a special name of his/her own. Jin Tat you are what? Egg Tart? Grace what are you? Brace? You all think that you named Qiao Chu as Pig is so smart, thinking of this new idea of calling her a pig, I have this genius idea of calling you Egg Tart and Brace, cry lor, just cry as loud as you could~ Qiao Chu, please, I know how you felt today, because I had experienced that before, people calling me names, I wanted to cry when you are crying,you should have noticed me that I really had some tears in my eyes and had one drop of it dropped if you had noticed me just now, you must not let them bully you, you must fight back! Call Jin Tat egg tart and Grace as brace, if they call you pig again, just say whatever bads they have! You can cry but cry in your heart, don't show that you are afraid of them, they are just ordinary kids, you are older than them by 1 year, you shouldn't be afraid of them. Ok?? You must be strong!!!

Alright now, back to the main topic, grouping of P5 Camp. I finally know which group I am in today!! However, I don't think that the groups were separated perfectly, I don't get to be in groups with Jia Yi and Queenie. Only some friends but not many friends. See, there's my enemy in my group who's a girl, you might be shocked, of how come I am a girl and have an enemy that is a girl? This girl I hate is called Cindy Har. I hated her in Primary 3. In the months before June in primary three, I liked Cindy Har, I was friends with her, even you may called as best friends, because that time, I don't made friends with others easily, and she volunteered to be friends with me, so I just accepted the invitation and friended her. After June, I started to feel that she's not actually that perfect. When I was friends with her, my result wasn't good, I even failed in one of the topical tests of science. So, I tried to be friends with Jia Yi and founded that my result had made progress. I think that's because, Cindy always does play with her friends, and those friends will just concentrate in those plays, not studies. I made my mind to 'unfriend' Cindy, and friended Jia Yi. I don't want to have a friend that could made my result go down. From that onwards, she began to look in a you-know-i-am-you-friend look, I just gave back a i-think-i-don't-want-to-friend-you look,so we just broke up. However, we still talked after Primary three, we talked in a normal way, just like boys talked with girls, normal, usual, extremely normal and usual. So, I don't think she's my enemy... Or maybe, yes, she is... I just don't know and don't care. I just wanted to be ordinary friends with her, that's all. Not immensely intimate, that kind. Then, Ye Li's in that group with me, she's also an ordinary friend of mine, but just more intimate than Cindy Har. And Hin Yin's also in the same group as me, also ordinary friend, but more intimate than Ye Li. Oh, I hadn't tell you that the worst thing is that... Justin Ma is in my group! He's so naughty, and disobedient. How could he be the monitor?! I was so confused how Mr Teo, his form teacher chose leaders for the class. And he(Justin) doesn't hand in works on time, he's always playing... Naughty Naughty, that's what my maths olympiad teacher spoke, always said that when he's(Maths Olympiad Teacher's) acting naughty. Then, from my class, there's Yi Hui and Cui Ying in the group with me.Urgh! Cui Ying?! She kept disturbing me everyday, asking me today got what homeworks?... Jordi, Teng Leong and Zhi Xian. What's makes me astonished was how could Jordi, Teng Leong and Zhi Xian be in the same group??? They are always making noise together, telling jokes together, how could they?! Maybe it's just depends on luck... I am not as lucky as they are... Jia Yi!!! I pity you! How could you...?! I pity you that you're in that group with two China boys, naughty china boys, you're so poor to be with them, you'll surely be suffering, I must get you to some kind of god office and tell god to spray some luck powder to you,if there's such a company or office. By the way, I'm in the group, K, in charge of Miss Koh, my form teacher. What I called this group was, KK Hospital and KK Market, bye! Got to prepare things for going to KK Hospital and KK Market!!

No comments: