Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Exams are out!

Exams are out!!! Yay! Just wish that the word 'exams' can change to 'school' !!!! How I wish!..... Exams are out and now I am very very relax! But I could tell all of you that... I don't think that I really had done well..... in English... My weakest subject ever... Even compared to all the other subjects like social studies although I am not a Singaporean... In one phrase: English is my weakest subject! Just want to kill myself if I fail... Mrs Tan is actually giving the papers out today but just because of my class wasting her time on all the nonesenses, the time is out... It could be caused by Jordi, he didn't even want to say the word for today to make our classmates laugh and that's why the time was out... We keep on begging him to say, yet he just said,"NO la, i not funny one la" He's the funniest pupil in our class, how could he say " i not funny" ........... Even Mrs Tan thinks that he's funny! Time is precious and how he used up our time!

For Maths, Miss See told our class our marks for MCQ, and I got full marks! See, my maths is always the strongest subject! As Maths, you can learn it but not English, it's all depend on your daily life, if you talked english, do english things, all those english thingys, you will get better result in English! You just have to know more vocabularies. Miss See will be giving the total marks of my classmates and me tomorrow, and I am very, very, extremly, exciting and nervous! Everyone, please wish that I could get full marks, okay???

For Chinese, normal chinese paper is pretty easy, not easy but pretty. As there's much time left on that paper. The chinese compo, you all know what?? I don't really have much space to write, but I squeezed all the words. The higher chinese paper... I got 42/60 ... How ashamed... I'm in the first higher chinese class, still get marks like that... I think my marks must at least be the numbers rounded off to 50 ... I think I had so many subjects being regressed........ Chinese and English...

For science, just had that paper today. All the others done that paper so fast that I think I was the slowest to finish that paper! While I was doing, I always think that the others were so fast and I was so slow, I always compared in my mind and I had no concentration on that paper... Same to my English! My classmates are all making me crazy! Sometimes, I think that they done it intentionally! Sometimes, I want each person a room to do the test, then there will not be any disturb.

Anyway, I don't think that I really had done well in these papers. :(

No comments: