Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Holidays

Img 1 Img 2 Img 3 Img 4 Img 5 Img 6
Had I just have a period of normal, usual and boring holidays? Maybe...Or maybe not?! Hmm... I just have no idea~ Let's have those readers to decide, okie, Ly? All right, Nel! Nelly! Just write how you had spent your holidays! Ooops... We should say, how you had spend you holidays, as your holidays haven't even past, there's still 1 more day left! Okie, Nel and Ly! Alright, how I spend my holidays was like these..... The first day of holidays, or should I say the first days of the holidays, I was not using my time... I just let them go off so easily! I finally realised that I hadn't spend my own time wisely, I just let them go so easily by playing computer games. NO! You didn't play computer games! You're just playing the Yahoo Answers! You didn't play games at all! Nelly, please type properly! But I did play some games in the computer. Most of the time, I played Yahoo Answers, but the rest in these days is playing those games. I waste so much time! It's like, I just started doing homeworks by Thursday... Look, what you had done! Who tell you to waste your time? See, there's just one more day left and yet, you still haven't finish your homeworks! Ya, I got to blame myself for being soooo... selfish... Selfish at using, playing computer! Image

Wednesday, my family members as well as me had went to the national library to return some books as well as borrowing some books back again. Well, I did wanted to type this entry yesterday, but, it's like this site, blogger.com got mixed up, so there's some errors there. See, wasted my time again!! I typed that entry hours and type just like a composition, it's more than 300 words! Waste my time! Back to the main topic, what ar? Oh yes, library. I was so surprised that day because I met Qiao Chu in the library! She wore a blue shirt, haha. At first, I didn't know that that's Qiao Chu, I knew it from Queenie, she's like having such a nice eye sight, she could sees everything, everyone. Yes, there's this example and the other one was... Erm... Bingo! I remembered! Everytime we went to school, she saw Jia Yi but I didn't. Almost everytime, everyday we went to school! She saw Jia Yi and whispered to me, there's Jia Yi! Haii... She has such a good eye sight, I didn't. I think it's just isn't fair.Image It's like everything I am talking about now, there's a sad face, Image After returning and borrowing of books, Queenie saw a displayed of gallery at a corner of the library, Queenie again!!!!! Such perfect eye sight! Okay, this gallery was a gallery that exhibited things of chinese history. Is it chinese history huh? Perhaps it is, but I am not so sure. I think it is. Look, there's some picture I took them in that gallery of chinese history. To look at those pictures, just click on whichever you want to look at.

Next, Thursday and Friday, I went for a swim with my sister and father, another sister named Nora. She's a four-year-old cute kid. Nope, she hadn't had her birthday, but she should be four this year. You might wonder, why didn't Queenie go for this swim?? There's two reason. Reason #1: She's having a cough. Reason #2: She has pimples. Image Now, I think I am smiling, nope, I am really smiling! Haha, she's not that good. I don't have pimples, don't have cough, but she has! Hahahaha... Like giggling so evil and devil and gruff just like a wicked witch, hahahahahahahaheheheehehehehe Image

Yes! I am so happy because I had improved! Improved what? First day of swimming, Thursday, I swam 4 rounds around the swimming pool. No la, it's impossible, how could I swim such a great distance? Of course not. I swam four.... How should I say? Round?? Noo! erm... I think I will just say the length of the swimming pool, I swam 4 times. Oh ya, if anyone knows what should the correct vocabulary be 'the length of the swimming pool', please tell me, tag in the tagboard, please. Then, the second day, I swam 8 times! Yea! So happy to improve! And Nora had improved too, she had improved by not using the elastic band, it proved that Nora had grown taller! So happy for her!Image

I think that in this period of holidays, these are the only special things, so do you think that I am having a great time??????????Image

No comments: