Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, March 10, 2007

This year

As you all see my entries of blog, you could see that my result isn't really that good, am I right? Probably, this year, I won't be getting good result. How can I prove it? Look at how my CA1 result is as following:

English: 43/95
Mathematics: 90/100
Mother Tongue: 75.5/90
Science: 69.5/100
Higher Mother Tongue: 42/60

In red, fail

Those in lime, I just pass.

In purple, average.

In blue, good but not excellent.


I am so disappointed with myself, getting such low marks.
I need to improve! I don't really do improve if I keep on comparing marks, it's no used. So, from now on, no tomorrow, I won't be always onlining because I need to improve my english by reading storybooks and I had no time to online.
And also works for other subjects.

Don't forget that I still have homework to do.

Just add some oil into my mind and don't always think of games and computers, study!

No comments: