Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, March 03, 2007

River Hong Bao Performance

Today gone to the River Hong Bao Chinese Orchestra Performance........
I woke up at 10 which this event is happening on 11.15, late,right???
After I brushed my teeth and had my breakfast, it was already 10.20. Then, I played with my babysister and felt very relax like nothing is going to happen next... lalalalala... taking my own sweet time... Just then, my sister came and exclaimed at me,"CO!!!" From that onwards, I then remembered and quickly pack my CO things and went for changing the CO uniform and we had only 10 mins left...Still need to tie my hair... don't forget CO stands for Chinese Orchestra.
Then, then, then.... Abuthen... We were in school for that performance... for that river hong bao trip... When we were there, some of the pupils were already taking their instruments to the bus, they were getting ready to leave... MY SISTER QUICKLY GET TO THE BUS, but I was taking my own sweet time walking slowly and took my instrument and got to the bus... I don't care and don't know and don't want! It's so troublesome to have that performance!!!!!!!!!!!
When reached there, rehearsal and all those things and make up and tie with golden ribbon and all those things of getting ready to perform...................................................

A funny thing in the rehearsal, not only one thing but two funny things, no,yet, many many, however,i am just talking two of them, one of the funny things is my partner, Ge Lin being an indian... Don't know where she got that reddy shinny little gold, she paste it on her forehead and combined two of her hands together and acted like an indian... A bu nea nea! Not really paste, she didn't put glue on that shinny thing and paste it, but what make like paste was her sweat la, of course, it's sticky, that's why. Then the funny teacher, den lao shi, saw her and screamed," Waaa!" haha, when I heard that I wanted to laugh as mad as i could as though my head was going to drop off, hahahaha.....although den lao shi is a male, he screamed like a female! :D

The other funny thing was... not really funny but embarrassing....... Mr Chua told us not to go off after our performance of the song during the rehearsal but to wait for the other performance to go then we go, but the double bass pupils didn't hear it that make the cello pupils followed them to get to the backstage........ !!! Guess what happened next?Certainly being scolded...

After the whole performance, I got tired and wanted to go home and sleep, zzz, really want to sleep now, bye bye, i mean good night, nearly midnight, and this is my last word, zzz, and don't say anything, don't make any noise to disturb my dream and...zzz

actually, i am just trying to shorten my entry, hehe......:D

No comments: