Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Haiiiii.....

Haiii... I am so tired now... Just finish reading the story, SKIN, which the school had recommended for the first two classes,5R and 5P only,to read and do some works that the english teacher had instructed. And what Mrs Tan had instructed 5P to do was to write down the characters profile, their age, what they look like, pretty ,ugly ,or handsome..., and their characteristic.I am extremely confused of these characters' profile now because when I read, I don't understand some of the meaning, and I had a group of bees flying all around in my head. What I don't understand was, whether there is this character and that character, don't know if they are the same person as the story keeped mentioning this man and that man, this woman and that woman...

I had a lot of vocabularies which I don't know in this story, therefore, I searched the definition for these vocabularies while I was reading. What I meant was like when I read a sentence, eg. the brown cats walked delicately over the refuse, I didn't know the meaning for delicately, so I searched in the site of dictionary for the meaning, and I always copy the definition into my word bank book immensely slow, I didn't do it exceptionally, it is the long definition that makes me slow!!

Well, I discovered a way to make my reading faster, but this idea was not that good because I don't really understand some of the sentence. What it was was that I read the story, once I find vocabularies that I don't know, I wrote these vocabularies into my word bank book and searched for the definition later. And what this causes was, I finished reading the whole entire story!
Centainly not the book, hundreds of pages full of words, how could I have finished it through 2 hours? Guess what? Although I had finished reading that story, I didn't finish searching for the definition. Just right after I copied down the definition of two vocabularies from the online dictionary in the computer, I remembered that I had promised myself to type a blog entry today and it was already 10pm, I had to finish the blog entry, and that's why I didn't finish copying down the meanings of these vocabularies. It is all your fault! BLOG! I still have to borrow Cui Ying this book tomorrow since she didn't have the book! At the bottom of my heart, I don't really want to borrow her this book because, this cause me to be rushing so crazily and madly! And I haven't finished doing what Mrs Tan had ordered us to do, the characters profile!!! I had to finish this quickly!Only tomorrow, as the time now is very, extremely, immensely, late!

Haii...And I still have to go for a swim tomorrow morning, such a rush! I stayed up so late just for this blog entry and this makes my whole entire power of spirit to decrease! I am just afraid that, perhaps,I might drown tomorrow morning during the swim.

No comments: