Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Parents' Meeting day...

I just had gone to school with my dad two hours ago for Parents' Meeting with teachers. As I had written the time in Miss Koh paper, as 1pm. My sister's time is 1.30pm. In this case, everyone, can't you see it? The time of my dad's meeting with the teachers was earlier than my sister to go for meeting, so my dad and I go to my classroom first.

When we had reached there, we sat down at a corner and waited for the previous parents and their child to finish discussing things with Mrs Tan. Guess who is that child?? Choong Yu Xiang! haha, he kept on walking around, bending his body... Like there's nothing for him to do... That's when Mrs Tan said to his parents,"He's childish."She said it so loudly that I think all the people in that classroom could listen, especially the "childish" Hahaha.While we were waiting as well as while Yu Xiang was doing those "Nothing to do" actions, Si Qi came to the classroom with her mother, I think that's her mother, should be. She just gave a funny look when she saw Yu Xiang doing those actions.

"Good bye.""Thank You.""Have a nice day!" Then it's time for my dad to meet Mrs Tan. She spoke to my dad that my English is actually okay, but my comprehension is pretty weak. She said that she would group a few pupils who are also weak at comprehension to go for a remedial class. She would help as much as she could and so on. She said that I must read more, but I think that I had been reading books already. She uttered that when I read, I must understand the words, sentence, passage, chapter to help me in comprehension. So, writing blog entry had helped me to improve my writing of composition! However, I still have to improve my comprehension, any other ideas to help me to improve my comprehension?? Mrs Tan also mentioned that my behaviour in class was extremly well and I am a wonderful kid. :)

Next, my sister's class. She went to her classroom with my dad, but Mr Teo wasn't there, "He had went down to take something," that's what the form teacher of the morning session had said. So, they waited... While waiting, the ACB, Ang Chong Beng, came to the classroom... Probably for meeting Mr Teo, ha, he needed to wait longer. But not us.

After this meeting of Queenie's form teacher, we went down to the hall for meeting Chinese teachers. My dad met my chinese teacher first, lin lao shi, she said that my zuo wen, chinese composition was not so good. But others are good.See, my English composition is good but not my Chinese.My English comprehension was weak but not my chinese... Look, these two languages are all mixed up by me...:( While I was writing the chinese composition, I think of English, while I was doing the english comprehension, i think of chinese... Lin lao shi said that I needed to read more... This two words again... Then, she uttered that I was quiet in class...

Next, time for my sister, and that's when we saw Khoo Hwee Lee and her mother lining up to meet HL's chinese teacher, my form teacher. We waved to her and they waved back. After my sister and my dad's meeting with my sister's chinese teacher, we uttered good bye to Hwee Lee and went home...

No comments: