Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, March 02, 2007

So bad.

So bad... Miss See broke her promise!!!!!!!! She should be telling the marks of the Maths Paper for each pupil today, but... Miss See told us that the Maths teachers said that it's against the school's rules, so she had no choice... The excited moment of last night is totally a waste!

Today, Miss See told me that last night she marked my maths paper and said that there's two problem sums I mixed up, what she meant was, what i think she meant was, those two problem sums were wrong, and I get an egg,0! If these two problem sums cost 5 marks each... I should only get 90 marks... :(

Now, all I am doing, expressing a sad look and really want to kill myself! I know it's my careless mistake again! Like what my sister said their classmate,Li Kai's disease... Although I am not in her class.

It won't cause me any goods to talk about the rest of it.

No comments: