Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sad day...

I felt so sad today... Sad and angry!Because of my class being soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noisy! Hate my class lehs, want change class!!! My class was super noisy today, that I can't do my homeworks! Mrs Tan told us yesterday to do the newspaper cutting as well as the Effective Grammar today and yet... It's all because of that relieve teacher telling me(as a monitress) to write those names of the naughties and the goodies.... So Ma Fan lors! And somemore that teacher's also soo naughty lors, she did, talk with other students like Jordi, why can't I write her name lehs? So unfair! Now, see lah, I had to finish the homeworks at home as if I didn't do my homeworks, like offending...

Sad #2: My babysister crying... She cried all day long as though there's something to be sad of, NOTHING at all! She wore that stupid and loosy pants while fetching me and my sister back home from school today. Whenever my father, my sisters and I reached the floor where my house was at, my babysister always run sooo fast to the house as though there's a competition going on. Last time hors, just because that my sister(the other one) raced with her and won, she cried all day long... Today, she cried because that while she was running to the house, her pants dropped down and she fell to the ground as her pants made her lost her balance. Cry cry cry... Then, after I had my supper, I told my sister to watch the series, "Shaun The Sheep" but then she watched that "Mr Bean" lors, we had already watched all those "Mr Bean" Series a million times! So boring and lame watching "Mr Bean"... So,I just encouraged her to watch "Shaun The Sheep" by telling her that she's in the year of sheep, so she must watch what she's! She just cried and blamed me for calling her a "sheep"! It's the truth what...

Sad #3: Qiao Chu fell during PE today... So sad for her=( She's always the one to be sympathized, pity her lehs... Poor you!

No comments: