Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nelly Ang

Suddenly I...No lah, not that song, Suddenly by Ashley Tisdale lahs. Back to the main topic,ai ya, I use another words to replace suddenly.Just then,I remember something!! What thing? A thing! Actually, this thing started off last year during the November and December holidays, while me, Yen Jie and ACB (Ang Chong Beng) were chatting through MSN.This Yen Jie suddenly happened to type a name,'Nelly Ang' and sent it into the chatroom,I wondered who's Nelly Ang... Just then, I had a thought,"Is Yen Jie trying to be funny of combining my name and ACB's surname??

No, the answer is no, the answer only came to me, um... I think it came to me on February this year. How's it gone was like this, one day, when I went to school and had recess with my best friend, Jia Yi, although we are not in the same form class now but chinese,we still have our recess together(Not like that Khoo Ah Lee). I think that Jia Yi's form class partner who's Nigel Ang told her that he has a sister called Nelly Ang and then Jia Yi told me that. So, now I know the answer. But, I'm not too sure whether Yen Jie really know Nigel's sister or trying to be as funny as a joker.It's pretty hilarious to know that Yen Jie could actually guess for a name and that name will be belonging to somebody.It's also quite ridiculous because that I knew a question last year on...November and yet I only knew the answer by February this year.

RIDICULOUS! HILARIOUS! (OR YOU MAY SAY HILARY DUFF!) =D

No comments: