Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cry Day

Today is a day for crying... Let's us all cry... "Waaaaa....Hur....." How can you say that today's a day for crying?? Today's my aunt's(Mother's sister) birthday! =P Naughty Nelly! :P Naughty Sharity! Oh, talking about Sharity, make me think of Ice King crying today... The very first person that I saw crying today was Sharity's enemy, Ice King. Nonetheless, 'he' or 'she' is not really my enemy. She's Yi Xuan!! She's not my enemy, kays? She's just the actor for Ice King and I'm the actor of Sharity and Jia Yi's the wheel-chair girl and Sharmine's the Indian girl and.... The reason she cried was that she hadn't finish the chinese paper 1 today, there's not enough time for her to finish... So, she cried... I know, that my chinese teacher, Miss Ling's going to give those pupils with undone work a mark of egg which is 0. Yi Xuan's so wretch and miserable... Well, for me, I had just enough time doing that paper, when Miss Bhu said pens(not pants) down, I was still writing, just 5 more words, then I put my pant(is pen) down.

Next person crying was... This person cried was because of that paper too... This paper huh, really don't like pupils to be happy with it. That person was Yuan Zhen, she started to stop tearing after I had helped her to solve the problem, I'm pro right? Hehe... She didn't write the question number correctly, she did the question number 1 but she wrote 2... The only way to slove this problem was to tell Miss Ling to change the question number. So, I went to Miss Ling where she was in 1L teaching that time, I went to that classroom and told her that Yuan Zhen was crying now because that she wrote her question number wrongly and could she please change the question number for her?... And then she asked me in a... face seemed like getting mad, she asked me for her index number and which question was she doing and... See, I'm soooooo professional, hehe...haha...heha...

Next person I saw crying was... not a girl, but a boy named Sean Lim. Not the Sean Lim from 6R but 5P this year. The reason he cried was not because of that paper but because of somebody punching him. That somebody was Kuan Yang. It started off like this... Felicia and Si Qi wanted to attack Kuan Yang because of some 'arguement' or 'urguement' and then they threw papers to Kuan Yang but Sean caught some of the papers, he helped the girls to throw at him. Kuan Yang got mad and punched Sean... should be hitted him or beatted him. They fought and fought and at last Kuan Yang gave a hard punch and Sean cried...

Before today, which is yesterday, Mrs Tan told me that she would be absent in the following day and asked me to give out some worksheets. However, today's English lessons which is the subject Mrs Tan is teaching, were took over by the... News South... blah blah... the Australia blah blah thing, so I don't get a chance to give out the worksheet and after that is chinese lessons, so we got to go to the banded class and then we came back for Science. I didn't give out those worksheets... I don't know what will happen to me the next day... Should I cry?? ...............

No comments: