Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, April 20, 2007

SA1 coming...Sport Day coming...TOO!

This is ridiculous!How could SA1 be coming if the Sport Day is also coming?! Look, the Sport Day of my school this year is on 30 April(if you do want to know how I had my sport day last year, go to my msn space at http://icynellycy.spaces.live.com/?owner=1 to see that blog entry writen last year) and the SA1 is on 23 April-11May, won't that influence our studies?? Or, perhaps that 'that' could be of the SA1, won't that too, affect our mood for the Sport Day?? Ridiculous! Absurd! Derisible! Derisory!!

Nowadays, I had no idea which to prepare, Sport or studies?? For my first parity, in all conscience, will be studies. Oh ya, I should have put in my profile there to state what's my parities, which is more important and which's not. I will do it later. Sport's not so important to me, I don't think sport is important,it's important but not as important as studies. I had to improve! Of the studies! I can't just let my result fall just because of the influence by the sport day! Okay? You all heard me said that, I think... I think that... Maybe... my result would not fall this time round... or maybe.... as I heard some rumour of the difficulties of the English Paper of SA1... Perhaps... I should just prepare well and get ready, Miss Goi's idea might helps....

No comments: