Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, June 24, 2007

According to my mind now, there's nothing in my brain.. Oh yeah, is there any difference between MIND and BRAIN? What I think of the difference is that, mind is not an organ but brain is an. IS THAT SO? Perhaps it is. Oh... According to my mind now, not just now when I had typed the first sentence. According to my mind now, I had remembered something! Today, we had seen my grandmother off in the airport. She's going back to Hong Kong, probably that had arrived there now, she's supposed to be at home now. Well there's this funny thing that had happened to her today. In the afternoon after we had our delicious lunch cooked by my grandmother whose adept in cooking. What she had cooked was...咸饭, which should be 'Salted rice' translated from Chinese to English. Yes, after we had that dainty meal, we went to the airport, to see my grandmother off.. OH! I had forgot to tell you that my dad had came back today in the morning from Bangladash.. IS THAT A CORRECT SPELLING? Ya, so my dad, sister, grandmother as well as I had went to the airport today. We had helped her to.. I mean not 'we', my sister and I were probably just standing there watching my dad helping my grandmother to.. to get the seat number and to send her one and only luggage. While we, my sister and I were watching my dad doing that, we heard that the lady in the counter said that that plane is about to full up, probably that there's favorable turns of people, that's what my dad had said.

While my grandmother was in the other counter after we had sent her in and which this counter is supposed to be checking of the passports and all those choppings, and which this counter has got candies. As it's just 10 minutes away for her to take the flight and which the place to go to the plane was pretty far, my grandmother had chosen the shortest queue in all those counters. AND GUESS WHAT? That counter is for Aircrew!! I had only knew this word by today after my dad had explained the meaning. Guess what's Aircrew?? It's only for those pilots and airhostess. OH! We thought that something is going to happen by then.. However, that that gentleman in the counter still had checked my grandmother's passport just like all the other counters. Whew! I thought something is going to happen, like catching her and blah blah blah. Just the same as what my cousin's reaction was in the phone while my dad had telephoned her about that. She's in Hong Kong and is picking my grandmother from the Hong Kong airport, probably had already did that. I'm really wanting to visit the airport in Hong Kong again! That place is fabulous! Andd... that cousin in the phone is really astonished of the reaction according to my dad.

Too bad, too sad, too mad, too dad, too glad, too had, too pad... TOMORROW is a school day again!! Holiday is ending! Holiday is going to end! After some hours!!

No comments: