Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, June 23, 2007

After so much of the consideration, I've finally decided.. Maybe, it's really NOT a good idea of not blogging. Ya, I had said that before, I mean in the previous post, I just want to tell you what is my FINALISED decision. One of the reasons that I had this decision is that, I don't want to squander all my efforts in those entries. And one of the others is that I had an interest of blogging. AND there's so much of other reasons, almost 100 of them, and those are all I can think of. Like I like designing the blog skin is also one of the reasons.. AND I love to play with the codes, AND I like to express what's in my heart.. AND so on..

Let's us start with Wednesday which is the first day I felt too lazy to blog. What I meant was not the first day I felt that way, it's just that the.. MAYBE just leave it as the first day. What happened that day was... Guess what? My sister and I had found another pink stone again during our Chinese Orchestra break of the practice! It went like this: During the lunch break when we had our lunch, we had gone to the field AGAIN. Since that there's nothing better than the field to play on that day, that's why we had went there. We walked on the field, having jokes, chatting about Chinese Orchestra, chatting of how school is going to reopen soon... THAT'S WHEN IT HAPPENED! A brilliant of pink splash of light was discovered by my sister under the sun! She went to that spot where the splash of light came from and found a pink stone! That pink stone is just what we had found 2 days ago, and it's exactly the same as the other two stones! We went to the air conditioner thing which I had said in the Monday post, which the stone was trapped in the squared fences, and found that... THE OTHER PINK STONE WHICH WE FOUND ON MONDAY WAS STILL THERE! STAYING VERY STILL! We had thought that maybe the stone that had trapped there was flew off and that's why we found it, but the truth is NO! I've one of that same kind of stones at home, right now on my desk, and that there's one trapped in school, and NOW??!! I mean not now, now, that stone is in my sister's hands. I wondered if there's a million of that kind of stones hiding in the school, maybe that our school was a treasure land once?! That will be such a waste to move to another new land for building the new school which will be built in 2009. My sister tried to take the rag to have the stone trapped in the school escaped. And yet, it's too bad. The distance is just a little too long, I mean that the distance of the furthest that the rag goes in that trap thing, there's just one inch of air between the rag and the stone! We were thinking if those stones can be a... thing? that represent, sisters relationship, I mean we found 3 and our family had 3 daughters and if only we could help the stone trapped to escape, and that will be the... thing that represent us, NQN! Nelly, Queenie and Nora! I mean if, maybe,PERHAPS, if we lose in touch, maybe one day that I found a person having that stone and maybe that that's person is one of my sisters! But perhaps that someone had already had one of the stones.. MAYBE?

Thursday... I had gone to Maths Olympiad.. In a brightful morning, with the sun shining on my head, I went to school for Maths Olympiad. I entered the gates and got in. I found that someone was entering the room where we used to have our Maths Olympiad lessons, that's why that I had gone in too. I found that there's only 3 people in the room, plus me, four people in the room. Those 3 people are Gisella, Xin... I don't know if it is blah blah xin or xin blah blah.. forgot her name.. She's in choir and my best friend, Jia Yi said that she is a bucktooth. And the other person is a boy whose name called Hoe Yee Sim. That girl which I had forgot her name suddenly took a gun out, like wanting to kill Hoe Yee Sim. (But that's a fake gun, it seems real, but it's not at all) She kind of like she is the policewoman and that Hoe Yee Sim had just stole something. SO FUNNY! I mean that I didn't laugh out, I just watched them but laughed in my heart. Gisella told me that Hoe Yee Sim is totally childish. She said that boys are more childish than we are, girls. And the rest of the lesson are all normal, just that Li Houng kept laughing like mad like she was entertaining something for someone and that Baton Race kept strangling Hoe Yee Sim.

Friday... Yesterday.. nothing really special is going on that day. Just staying at home and doing LAME things.

Saturday... Today! Today is such a special day! I got up and went to Chinese Orchestra Performance. I went to performance with my fellow Chinese Orchestra mates. Where had we went? The spot where the new school is going to be! They actually invited us to perform was because that they had finally pooled the money for building the new school! And that before performing, we lined up through two lines. I went to the position where the last people should be. By then, all those representatives like Mr Ngoh, the representatives of the student, Desmond Chu, and all the others which I was not sure what their names are, they had went to the stage and had pressed the button... That's when the machine which enable the thing to take apart of a thing... TOO MUCH THING. That thing works in a way that when they pressed the button, the machine will went down a bit, and will kind of vandalise.. I mean not vandalise... destroy? Just down beyond the thing, the hard wall, the machine will went down and kind of ... 拆掉 that hard piece of wall. The reason they 拆掉 was that they wanted to have that land to be underneath the school building. That piece of wall was left to be 拆掉 in the celebration, they were actually about to 拆掉 that wall, but they had left that to be entertained in the celebration. And some other special things like we had food there, DELICIOUS FOOD! And that I've finally know that there's no newspaper cutting as a homework after asking Mrs Tan whose also there.
OH! And I've no idea why Jolyn was there too, singing the school song.. IS SHE CHOIR?

No comments: