Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hi again, okay, I'm now telling all of you that I'm neither going to show any titles in entries nor typing any title in entries from now onwards! I guess you should know why, I mean those recent readers of my blog, as I'm always typing the same title, 'Today', 'Taday','This today' and.... isn't that LAME? Always having a 'today'! So, now this is what I did to solve this 'today' problem! So sorry that perhaps there's some previous blog entries which had the word, 'title' in the content, meaning to command you to look at titles and so on, as you can't see any titles from now onwards, so I'm feeling sorry.

Kays, kays, kays! Wan Ting and Yi Xuan, OK! I'm afraid that both of you might have seen the two 'sorry's in the first paragraph... To prevent some complains of 'sorry', I'll just beg you guys... I mean garls to keep your eyes away from the first paragraph! OK? DEAL! Now, that something made me really mad about. Yeah, you might have already know from my sister's blog, about the Internet connection. I really wanted to yank at my computer yesterday when I discovered that it's out of the connection and yet, I didn't. Don't worry if my computer was broke, I'm not that gauche. Well, I didn't yank at my computer, however, I did yank at myself! How am I going to yank at myself, I mean... it's pretty difficult to have myself yanked. Guess what? ha ha... my sister had helped me to yank! She yanked at me here and there! Okok... Queenie, I know you might be angry, but you really did that to me some time ago! Talking about my sister, make me think of Wan Ting's blog! I'm really jealous! Wan Ting hurh! I'm so totally jealous! Please look at the links in Wan Ting's blog, she didn't put two brackets behind the equal sign in my name! I mean she did to Queenie's name there,with two brackets behind the equal sign! I had helped her in blogs a lot, more than what Queenie had done! =(! And she did put two brackets behind a equal sign to some of the other people, who... I think they don't talk frequently! Like Stephanie! Did they talk frequently? I mean Wan Ting and Stephanie! Wan Ting, I'm not saying that you're bad or begging you to put another bracket behind the smiley in my name, I just want to ask why didn't you put a bracket behind that smiley in my name? OK OK, I'm making it up... I'm not talking anymore about that. Now that the Internet connection was connected, I mean it worked! Thanks to me, the great and professional Nelly! ha ha! Everyone was then free! Really can't live without computers, just like what my dad thinks and my sister's entry in her blog! Well, thanks to my dad too! He was the one who had instructed me on how to restart the Internet connection!

Hmm... anything to type now? Almost everything that had happened today was said above... OH! Yeah, just because of that Internet connection failure, I didn't do any home works yesterday! I needed to complete the young scientist card, and you know, Internet is needed to do this project! I've still had 2 more questions left in order to have 20 stars! I mean I did 17 stars if I had done those 2 questions, it's because that there's a question which was rated as 3 stars which is a class project! Therefore, I'll just wait until school reopens and do this class project with my class and then, I'd complete! Err... To my classmates: Is there really a question which is rated as 3 stars and is a class project? If that's true, it's too good to be true! But, maybe, that's question is just a crap... since none of my classmates had came to my blog before... =(

Bye bye to sadness! :P

No comments: