Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The day on today

I don't know why... feeling that it was still early now, although maybe some of you think it's late. Yeah, I think that it's late of the time now, 22.07, last time. Last time, when I was younger, I will probably think that 22.07 is late, really late. And yet I had no idea why I felt that it is so early now, and that the time which felt late to me is about 3.ooam.

I had just saw my cute sister's cute drawing. The drawing shown my dad. She is probably missing my dad, for not seeing him for such a long time. Yes, I miss my dad too, I miss him! She drew a circle as his face, a pair of purple spectacles as his glasses, a grass of hair as his hair, a mess of moustache as his moustache ,and... and so many other things that had been drawn to show that it's daddy. It's a cute daddy there drawn, as it's not the real size that my dad has... =D, she drew daddy so cute, I mean in that small size, just like biscuit.

What happened today was my sister, grandma and I had saw my grandpa off in the airport. He's going to Hong Kong as I was saying in the previous entry. He is so like rushing when he reached the airport, as nervous as he could be. An often used phrase, like father like son. I was making it up, like son like father. My granddaddy is just like my daddy, as my baby sister is saying, "Grandpa, why do you look so like my daddy?" in a so cute voice. My grandpa asked my baby sister why that he looks like her daddy and she said nothing as she doesn't know how to explain.

This is my shortest entry ever, I think. I don't know why that my blogging spirit had gone...

No comments: