Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, June 07, 2007

MRT.

There's a crazy thing happening in the MRT train today and it was... okay, tell you all about the incident. First, my sister and I got to the MRT station. Then, we got to the train and there's this crazy man. Both of us think that he is crazy, SUPER crazy! Guess what he did? He's like the king, everyone had to do what he ordered. When he came into the train, he asked me to move inner to the train, like he has such big size, forcibly occupying spaces. Guess what? He is just like, really like a mad guy. He kept following the words in the MRT train, meaning that when the lady spoke, Kallang, then he followed, "Kallang" and then kept "Um" and "Um" and "Um".... At first, I thought that both of us, my sister and I would be in danger... I mean, with that mad guy, but it's so lucky that he had disembarked at Paya Lebar, "huii..." when he wanted to go out to disembark,I was in front of him, he commanded me, " Move aside." but it's not that polite, he spoke in Chinese, and spoke the words flippantly. We were so ... so happy to know that he's leaving so soon... We thought that he too was going to the airport...

Well, we went to airport not because that we are leaving Singapore, of course not, how could both of us leave Singapore? A ten-year-old and a twelve-year-old kid? Not possible. I mean that, my sister has not have her birthday, so she's ten. It amazed lots of us that although she is 10, she has such height... how tall she is... and skinny... Okay, back to the main topic, only both of us went to the airport for fetching my grandparents, they came to Singapore from Hong Kong was to see how well we were at Singapore without our parents.

Haiz... They are now here in my house. How nice they are to bring so many things to Singapore from Hong Kong ,things like blueberry sweets, fish balls, fishes, raisins and the nicest things was the Ferrero Rocher!!

We had lots of things tomorrow to have.. Planning now.

No comments: