Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, June 15, 2007

Hi again! I'm so assured, rest assured that Wan Ting isn't mad at me or anything like that, like, 'I don't want to friend you.' that kind, you should know. After I had typed yesterday blog entry, I felt like being selfish like what Edlyn had said, like I ordered, commanded Wan Ting to do this and that and not making herself to decide. However, she had told me that she's not angry and not mad and not... all those of me, so I'm feeling relieved! Oh, and Edlyn didn't really say that I'm selfish, I had misunderstood that she had said that to me. She's actually tagging in my tag board to tell everyone not to be selfish... I think she's like what I was yesterday, jealous, and yet, I'm jealous of how the blog of Wan Ting's links was and not how she is jealous of. She's jealous of no one tagging her blog but others, I'm meaning that everyone in other blogs that she linked seems to have tags frequently but not hers, that kind. Yes, I had been jealous like that, however, I... kind of figured that I shouldn't be jealous anymore and somehow... tags come almost everyday.

Now, my sister is listening to the song by Hilary Duff, Love Just Is. She listened to that song so...ecstatically that when she had gone to my blog, she didn't realise that the song playing in my blog was Love Just Is too for a minute when she viewed that page. She seems to be feeling so affinity with that song. That's such a coincidence anyway.

Now... what happened today was... actually before I blogged, I've lots of things in my mind to blog, but after a while when I had blogged some of the things in my mind, I had forgotten the other things. Just like last night, I had remembered something that I had missed out in the blog during the sleep at night, however, I had forgotten what is that thing in the morning right away. Yes, I had a lot of things to blog just now in my mind... but now... it's like my mind had went BLANK!

Oh... I had remembered something. Yes, today, at about 3pm, my sister, and... I mean all the people in the house by then had gone to the library to return books that we had borrowed three weeks ago and borrow some again. We had set a trap to know who's the 'somebody' who had threw things in whenever we go out. We put a video camera on top of a tall cabinet which is high enough to reach the top windows at the side of the walls to record video. My maid opened the window a bit, to let the video camera to have a better view of who the person is, but not too wide which let whoever who had thrown the things see the camera. I climbed up to that cabinet and press on the button, record to record. However, when we went out in the corridor to go to the lift to go down, I can still see the lens of the camera, it's quite obvious... But, it's the best we can keep from the 'somebody'of seeing it.

We went out... And had borrowed some books. I had chose four books and so did my sister. We didn't know that we still have to leave some space of borrowed books in our library card for our maid's borrowed books. OH NO! That's when we discovered that there's an advertisement on the wall viewing that there will be a 'X2' that day of borrowing books while we were finding our maid to discuss with her about that thing. So, we told our maid about that and had borrowed three books for her from my card as well as Queenie's. I had helped her borrowed 1 and Queenie the other twos. Don't mention that I'm selfish! I had still borrowed 2 more books for my baby sister who wanted to borrow books as well! Those books are ever such cute! I mean with those small pages that were made by hard materials and so much of that drawings!

OK then, we had gone to the Japanese restaurant which is named Sakae, I think. We had gone there for supper. I had Wudong and so had my sister. And my maid's too, only that she had chicken Wudong but what my sister and I had was... I think tempura wudong. My grandmother didn't eat anything as... I think she doesn't really like the food there. You see, I had told my sister that it's not pretty good to go to Sakae and yet she said never mind... 'cause Grandma had told us to decide ourselves. As you know, I'm very casual in anything, I can have anything to eat, I mean... not like my sister who eats vegetables oftenly and not pork! Oh! I had realised that eating pork isn't really that good... Guess what I had today? I mean what I had knew today? I had knew that pigs actually eat their own wastes, like earwax, gum and booger and so many other things that are their kind of waste, their droppings are also one of the kind of food they eat! Can you imagine how dirty they are? And we had to eat all their wastes, I mean while we ate the pork, it's like eating their wastes! That's really nauseating!

After having supper, we had gone... to Cold Storage to buy diapers, milk powder and baby showering cream for my cute little baby sister! However, when we reached Cold Storage, I mean when my sister and I reached Cold Storage, we didn't wait for grandma and my maid with my baby sister. We just rushed off to find all those things like there's a competition going on. When I saw the diapers, I quickly jumped up to reach for the diapers, however a packet dropped, I'll just as well as put the one in my hand back to the cabinet but to pick up the one that had dropped. By then, we heard, my grandma, maid and baby sister, rushing off to find us. We were like... like giggling when we heard them,saying this to each other, "Where are they? Where did they go?" It's sort of funny I think, and yet, I don't feel it funny at all now... As when we heard them asking that question, we ran like we were playing 'catching' with them, we ran, preventing them to have find us. After a while, we went back and my grandma sort of shouted at us where we had been. We said that we were searching for them. However, she said, "It's lucky that there's still Wiwi(my maid) and your baby sister here! If not, I'll be lost! You're going to die! Your Daddy won't let two of you go!" That's the exact words I had translated from Cantonese to English that she had said. I felt kind of sorry, but I don't think my sister did. She was still giggling when my grandma said that. I bet she had been in punishments oftenly...

When we were back home, the first thing we did was to see the video camera. However, two words in red were flashing on the screen, 'Tape End'. WHAT?! It's soooooo fast! The tape had ended so fast?! Oh my! I think that that neighbour really did see the camera and was kind of sorry of what she had done, I mean I think she had been saying our words when we were out and then, she saw the camera... guess what after that? I think what had happened after that was: She had went to the lift... and then... guess what? We were ready to go to that lift to go back home she was in to go out! We met! She saw my grandma and kind of... looking at her in narrow eyes. We quickly back home and then... saw that the tape had ended! Too bad that it didn't record what she said of our bads! ... It had only been recorded for an hour! NOT EVEN SO! Maybe, we shall try this trick again to stop that 'somebody' from throwing things into our house. She/He will think that the video camera is recording all their actions and so, they won't do anything stupid like that. THEY ARE THE STUPID ONES! ha ha... Well, why I said that was that, when we didn't put the camera, things were thrown in, when we did, nothing came! I bet that 'somebody' saw the camera! I bet that he/she(probably she) knows that it's recording. What if we just put there without pressing the record button? That's will trick them!

Erm... anything else? I don't feel like yesterday that there's something not in the blog that happened today. I feel different.

No comments: