Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, July 27, 2007

This week is an extremely free week! Free as in homework on weekdays, but there's always not a heap of homework in weekends and yet there's this week! :/ There's always lurks! :DD

I'm just trying to recover from the tousle just a minute ago, not in hair but of my cousins chatting with me in the net with the web cam. They have all been growing up, when I saw their changed faces from the past when we always saw each other which is about the age of eight, I've this strange and funny feeling emerging in my mind that... hmm... according to my mind, this funny feeling instils that we are all the same and that there's nothing to say that we are different just because that we're at different living and studying places. It's also this according to my mind that everyone had inhaled, everyone is trying to qualify in every single thing. Well.. it's just too bad that they have to shut their computer and to have a good sleep. It's a bit of grunts though, that's what I felt.. like it's difficult for us to chant together.

Well.. now struggling from the staggers I had just had of the thoughts and those things... for telling you what happened this week... COME ON COME ON, SCURRY IN!! ... What's the prob with this week by the way? You'll definitely ask. It's really inevitable, you know, of recovering from the wobbling I had just had, the big big chat I got, the numerous talks and gossips... about Brittany always showing her pants... deny.. that if there's this thing I had just remembered.. erm WHAT? I've remembered one thing a minute ago and had just forgot it a minute later... I'm in a severe disease of the qing nian chi dai zheng. erm erm erm... you know that I'm going to be refuting and retorting, right? OH! Talking about this disease of forgetting things told me something.. about today's maths test.. it's nothing big though... Just that some questions not too sure if I'm correct, nope,it's one question. Seeking and scanning for that important thing that I'm going to announce in my mind now... OH! ai... forgot.. come on come on, stop unifying those things together... I'm going to burst subsequently... okay, just let's have a break then, I'll publish this post and after I watched the final of the tv show I used to watch, I'll tell you what happened by then.. maybe that I'll had scanned that thing.. Still seeking for it adamantly...

Had I remembered anything? NOT A SINGLE WORD!! Ok... it's time for me to tame my mind of the importants for me to state in the blog... Monday there's the assembly about.. oh yes.. it should be a competition which was participated by P1S, which my buddy had participated. It's such a pity that her class didn't win, but just the consolation prize.. hmm... Tuesday.. nothing really..oh yes, before school, Shi Ting telephoned me to tell me word by word of commands on what to do of the blog things.. we spent about all the hours in the morning that I had before school! It's like she told me to go blogger.com, then I go and then when she wants to tag someone, she told me word by word and I had to type of what she said of the word by word. And so is... erm.. am I mentioning the things happening the previous week? It sound so... I mean, I think so.. my this disease of forgetting things is acquiring more and more of the broken pieces of my memories! I was wondering if I was really getting older and older that I really is losing more and more memories! Don't tell me that when I reached to the age of 15 or even earlier, I had totally lose my memories and had no idea of anything... !!

Well.. Wednesday... nothing really.. it might not be really but that I had lost that piece of memories.. COME ON COME ON! Why had they bond away?! Where's my numerous of comprising memories?? OH YEAH.. I had always been sleepy during school time and I don't know why, I always thought that the philosophy of this is because that I am getting older and that I felt really mortal.. not really mortal but it's like.. something that I can't and can't forever resolve it... erm.. okay, let's not talk about the previous days and think about them, let's talk about today, to prevent plaguing impulse in my mind. NELLY KE! DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU DID TODAY! Oh... these words really woke me up.. I remembered what happened yesterday which is Thursday. My class had gone to the museum in that area where we went for the NE show and that Cui Ying kept peering around to see if that guy who begged her for the star is there and so on. It won't be that coincident and that I've never had another eye on any other thing really coincident than that 21July thing which is the coincidence of my grandma and the NE show.. Okay, what happened today was all lamy stuffs. Nothing really prior. What I'm most engage to now was to have an idea of what I really want to say!!

HOPE TO ENHANCE THE PROWESS OF ME AGAIN WHICH IS ALWAYS REMEMBERING THINGS TO NOTE THEM DOWN IN THE BLOG. THE OTHER THING IS TO FIND THE REAL OCCASION WHY I HAD BEEN LIKE THAT.

No comments: