Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, July 22, 2007


Create Your Own

Yesterday is my very first annual NE show in the Marina Bay and so is the very first place that Singapore is going to celebrate in on 9th Aug which is the actual Singapore National Day. Okay, before I begin, let me make two things cleared. The first thing is that NE show stands for National Education Show and which this is a programme only for P5s all over the Singapore. NE show is for us to acquire and inculcate on of how the celebration of National day is held. The second thing is that, my dad had determined that my sister and I won't be going to Hong Kong for the celebration of my grandmother's birthday and instead, we were joining the other students to go for the NE show.
Reason #1: This is compulsory for us.
Reason #2: My dad is too busy to bring us to Hong Kong.
Reason #3: My grandma and some cousins will be coming to Singapore soon.
and so many of the other reasons... This show is compulsory for us is not because that we are the residents of Singapore... Or maybe that we are? But the philosophy is that we are PR and that our NRIC number start with a 'S' and so that's compulsory for us. Yesterday that my mum had gone for the celebration of my grandma's birthday, she said to me through the phone that grandma had said that the celebration will only be perfect if we had join in. However that I really wanted to go to Hong Kong.. but it's all had past and at least that I had got one of the benefits.

Now, let's start with yesterday's great rehearsal of the show. And yeah, the other purpose that P5s had to go for this NE show is for the rehearsal of the performers. After I got to the Chinese Orchestra practice yesterday, I went home and got ready for the NE show coming up soon. When it's about 2pm, my sister and I got going to school. When we reached school, we had ourselves separated to where we were supposed to be. I went to join my other classmates where they were sitting in a single file. Just when I wanted to have myself seated, I saw Hwee Lee with her common pink bag and that's when I remembered that she had promised to give me some snacks the day before. So, I got up from my 'half seated' motion and went after her. I tapped on her shoulders and then she just knew exactly what I wanted. She got to her that pinkish bag and gave me two packets of snacks if I remembered correctly. And then after that I got back to where I was supposed to be. "Monitors, come to me now." said Mr. Lim after a while. I got up again and went to him. He gave ponchos and the McDonald set of dinner that we were going to have later. I gave these bond things out to my classmates and certainly won't forget about giving to myself. I put them into my small bag and that it's just big enough to have every things comprised. The bag is totally going to burst and that's why that when I wore it, I looked kinda exceptional.

Miss Tan, who's our teacher in charge of our group (NO.1-10) commanded us to line up in a single file and then we waited for all the other class to go and got to our feet. I peered around... we were the last class to go! And yet that we were the first group to go in our class. When we had arrived to the MRT station, we saw one of our classmates, Valerie Crystalo standing there with her mother. She was probably waiting there to join us. That's when Yuan Zhen told me that when Sean saw her, he was so totally excited. Yuan Zhen told me that they are always playing together and didn't even care about their other friends in the group and that's true. Yuan Zhen and I were in the same PE group as Valerie Crystalo and Sean Lim, that's why we knew that. When we reached the train, everyone was stucked in there and so was I. There are numerous of students in that train. I was stucked. When the train gave a stop while it was running, I screamed as I nearly fell because that I didn't grab on anything. By then, Si Qi said that Miss See's eyeballs were going to fall and so much of the jokes about Miss See. Miss See said back that when her eyeballs dropped, Si Qi is the one who is going to pick them up.

When we reached the parade, I got to the seat and the seat number is 47-33. Wow... there's numerous of spectators in the parade. And we watched so much of the other performances.. which you would be able to see in the photos above. Especially the fireworks, I took so much of the photos of the fireworks. They were all totally gorgeous.

After the fireworks, or should I say after the whole show, before the time when we leave, Shi Ting tried to take photos of Royston. Why is she so engaged by him? She kept zooming in and out, making it comfortable for the photo to scan Royston's face. Si Qi who is sitting in front of her kept helping her to take the photo, she said that we were, 'gou zhai dui'. And guess what? I think that Miss Koh who's standing quite near to Royston thought that we were taking photos of her, that she took her camera out to do the same action as we did, to take a photo of us taking photo. We the covered our face as she did that action but Shi Ting is the only one who was pretending that nothing had happened. She put her fingers out to pose a cute post of herself and smiled at Miss Koh's camera. Royston saw us taking photo of him and asked us why were we holding the camera, facing it at him. But we said that we were taking photo of Miss Koh but that's not the truth. It's so fortunate that there's Miss Koh there, if not, Royston will know the reality:D

While we were on our way back to school. There's one Malay man with brown spiky hair and a gray t-shirt and that he saw Cui Ying holding a shiny star in her hand singing crazily. He saw her and then ran after her and said, "Jie jie, can you give me the star?" Cui Ying saw him and that she rushed and rushed right after the meeting of the eye. But then she stopped after a short rush and then pretended to give the man the star. And yet when the man reached out his hand to grab the star, Cui Ying just pulled back her hand and ran to Miss Tan.

That's all...

No comments: