Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's nearly a week since the last entry I had posted.. Maybe, that I should have a weekly blog entry? Perhaps this might be the best idea ever that I had thought of. Now that I'm back to school and that holidays had already past, I hadn't have time to post entry but only on Saturdays or Sundays. OK! This is a deal between you and me, and it is that I'm only going to post a blog entry once a week and that this day I'm posting the entry is on every Sunday! OK? Maybe, that I've to state something very clear. How about the time for this appointment?? Hmm... I'll have to use about an hour to post a weekly blog entry... so... when will I be having a period of time like that every sundays? PERHAPS... 14.00 pm? OK! DEAL! 14.00pm-15.00pm .

My cousins might be coming to Singapore!! They are all now having holidays in Hong Kong.. If only I'm in Hong Kong studying now, then that I'll be having holidays too! And that they won't have to waste money to buy the airline tickets to Singapore to visit us... The more I think, the more I think more and the more I think more, the more I wanted it to be DONE! You see, it's really.. how do I say? It's really the opposite meaning of 'coincident' or maybe that some of the evil devil might say it 'coincident' viciously. As you all know, that there's a holiday on 9th Aug and a holiday on 10th Aug too, which 9th Aug is the National Day of Singapore, and which there's a break after that day, which Hong Kong has this rule too that the day after the national day is a holiday. And that right after these two days are a Saturay and a Sunday... Guess what? My aunt had booked airline tickets going to Thailand, and when is the date that they went to Thailand? 8th Aug!! They've planned to go to Thailand first and then come to Singapore... They'll probably be staying in Thailand for more than four days! And that when they came to Singapore.. there won't be days for my cousins and my sisters to play.. Just hope that they could change the date! Perhaps it's possible, WHO knows?

Today, I had this Chinese Orchestra again.. It's raining today in the morning which we were having the Chinese Orchestra Practice.. My cello teacher didn't come again.. Since that he had woke up late and that he had something to do when he was awoke, he hadn't have time to teach us and therefore, he didn't come.. At first when he never show up, we thought that he might have some accidents like the cars banging to him, or maybe that it's raining and that he's late and that he's rushing as fast as he could and while he rush in the traffic road, a car suddenly came in fast speeds and those sounds which a car is trying to stop and unluckily... our teacher was knocked off... BONG! Bye bye, imaginary.. You know what? I joked to my other friends that maybe he's in his car driving in fast speeds to our school and suddenly... his car slipped! HAHA! That's a impossible move! How could a car slip? Or maybe it really can? You know what? I think it's really unfair sometimes.. of the teacher scolding us, I mean people playing cello.. Our that teacher didn't even taught us that song and that the director needed us to play it? I mean that our teacher had taught us that, but not ALL of us.. Some of the pupils got confused and didn't know how to play.. She kept scolding us of being stupid. NEVER MIND. I understand that she's trying to keep us in the high standards, I mean that she had her scolded words correctly, she's CORRECT! Yeah, really stupid.. All of us!

Maybe the rest of the stories happening this week could be found in my sister's blog which I had linked, her name is Queenie and you should all know that. Like our maid had witnessed that it is really that wicked old witch who had threw things in andd.. of my maid's new handphone. Hmm... What she didn't type is... OH,she did type this but it's all about her but not me. This is of the ICAS maths.. I'm surely not going to have any prize like distintion.. 'cause that I found a mistake myself after I had handed that test in, just right after a minute I handed that paper, my mind suddenly had a 'DING!'... And that I had remembered the mistake I had made in a question. The question asked how many days are there between 02 Feb 2002 to 03 March 2003... I had first found out the days of a year which is 365..and then.. this is the mistake I made.. it should be plus 28 days which is the number of days in Feb, I mean if exceptionally, it'll be 29.. but I had add 31!! 'cause that March is the only thing I was thinking in that moment when I had that question.. OH! It should be 28days plus one since that it isn't 02 March and that what I wrote is 365 plus 32 which is 31 plus 1... I've recognised my mistakes and that I'm very very ANGRY by then! I nearly banged the table and knocked my head and snapped my face and punched myself... BUT THEN I HAD REMEMBERED A THING.. Remember an entry I had wrote about the maths test I had got, which scored very low for me? I kept saying that I'm stupid, the most stupid person in the world but in the tagboard, Si Ying wrote, "Don't blame yourself, the only important thing is to learn from your mistakes." The content of the tag is about that.. By then, I had this thing in my mind kept telling myself that to blame yourself, to be angry with yourself won't do anything but just to made yourself madder and madder. Learning from my mistakes is the real important thing to do. Maybe that this is the problem with me, always. THX SI YING ANYWAY! :]

Nothing more to post,
with loves, NELLY (signed)

No comments: