Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cedar Girls!

Hihihihi!
Sorry, to all my darling taggers, I have no time to return back your taggies! :( sorry!
Like tomorrow still need to buy uniforms and those things, so bussssy!!!
There are blouse, skirt, pe jacket, pe shirt, pe shorts, sports bra (:o), blahs... still need to measure here and there... :o:o
So, I went to Cedar Girls' alone today because my Dad have to go with Queenie. At first, I wasn't quite happy going there, because like nobody in hws is going with me! But then, after all those briefing I found out that Cedar is not bad LOL.
Then, when dismissing time, suddenly, I saw Valerie Crystalo. LOL. But then her mum and she were enquiring the teacher, so I didn't bother to disturb them.
Urgh... later I bought all the books all by myself... I just ticked everything I need (luckily I didn't tick those CL books 'cause HCL no need CL books) and anyhow ticked for the optional items... I brought everything back home all by myself... those books weigh like golds. -.- That's why I gotta buy Cedar Clothing tomorrow, unless I have more hands to spare.
After home, only then that I realised one of the optional items, which is the dictionary is the same as the Chinese dictionary bought in hws... so I gotta go back to the refund counter and refund that dictionary tomorrow which cost me like... $50?? I forgot... or 18 something(impossible LOL)...
Orientation Camp starting from 26th December!!! >.<

No comments: