Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, December 28, 2008

YAY! IT'S SUNDAY!

Hola! It's Sunday! That means I had to blog! Ohh... this is the last blog entry in 2008 'cause today is the last sunday in 2008! Precious Day!

Days without a maid is tougher than you think it can be... I have to sweep and mop the floor, fold the clothes, cook (:D), wash the dishes, tidy up Nora's dishevelled room... (usually, ... (for me) means that I can't think of another thing to say ;D;D) LOL. It's so much tougher than when I said all these.

Yahs! So, our positive lies to Nora went pretty effective. I mean of course she has a little emotions inside her but A LITTLE. Our maid returned to her hometown 11 days ago and we told Nora that she was coming back 10 days later which she didn't. Sooooo... innocent Nora was emotional about the absence of our maid... therefore we planned some kind of exciting activity to indirectly console her, I suggested to go to Pasir Ris Park to cycle! Everybody agreed. The trip went out efficient, she felt better.

Tomorrow's 2nd day of orientation! I am so looking forward to it! There's amazing race! I am so totally excited about it! :D

Oh... and I submitted the CCAs online yesterday, here's how it goes:
1. Media Club (Publications & Photography)
2. CLDDS
3. NCC
4. Table Tennis

I hope I can get into my first choice!!!

No comments: