Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Why Not?

This is the quiz qiaomei tagged me to do.

Rules:
1. Put your iTunes or Media Player or etc on"Shuffle" mode.


2.For each question, press the next button to get your answer.


3. YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.


4. Put comments in brackets after the song name.(if possible)


5. Tag People.
---

Are you male or female?
Anywhere But Here - Hilary Duff
female lah you!

Describe yourself.
 Bubbly- Colbie Caillat
1. I am listening to this song.
I felt like floating in the air... very peaceful... very carefree... except! my sister suddenly scream at the television! :o

What do people feel when they're around you?
Come Clean - Hilary Duff
emo,and agitated.

Where would you like to be now? I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
I want to dance! Club! I kissed a girl, and I like it, the taste of her cherry... it felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean I'm in love tonight... I like it... :D

How do you feel about love?
 Last Christmas- Hilary Duff
I feel encouraged :D

What's your life like? Play With Fire - Hilary Duff
Dangerous? Everything is dangerous... my life is shaky?

What would you ask for if you had only one wish? Is It You - Cassie
Find the "You"?

If someone say "is this okay" you say...
一比一-范玮琪
don't disturb me! I want to listen to this song! LOL.

How would you describe yourself?
I Will Be Very Good To You - Audition (LOL)
Don't understand the song lyrics? :D

What is your life's purpose?
Little Voice - Hilary Duff
Get rid of that little voice in my head!

What is your motto? Positivity - Ashley Tisdale
To live in a world of positivity!

What do your friends think of you?
Like Whoa - Aly & AJ
Like Whoa! They feel good 'bout me! :D

What do you think of your parents? Dreamer - Hilary Duff
I love them! (stop watching me... bom bom bom bom...) continue watching me, mum and dad!!

What do you think about very often? Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
I can't waste time!

What is 2+2? My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
4 lah, my maths (A*) okay! LOL... too arrogant... so much for my happy ending...

What do you think of your best friend? Break My Heart - Hilary Duff
Break My heart, then sew it back. :D enemies, then BFF!

What is your life's story? Into The Night - (Ft. Chad Kroeg) Santana
Dance into the Night?

What do you want to be when you grow up? Supergirl- Hilary Duff
Supergirl! hahaha... Super at everything?

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Shine - Hilary Duff
huh?

What will they play at your funeral? Haters - Hilary Duff
Nooooooo, don't play this song lahs, I am your lovers!!! don't!!!

What is your hobby/interest? Weird - Hilary Duff
being weird? dots...

What is your biggest fear? Lose Your Love - Vaness Hudgens
Lose My Love? dots... My real love.

What is your biggest secret?
I Can Do Better - Avril Lavigne
I can do better lahs. dots... what a secret. I hate somebody? (I hate you now, that's why you're gone, I can do better...)

What do you think of your friends?
Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne (LOL... if only this song goes with the previous question)
Lovely!

What will you post this as? Why Not - Hilary Duff
Why not try doing this quiz, yeah? (to the ppl I am going to tag)

Tag 5 ppl to do this quiz: Queenie, Sharmine, Qiao Chu, Clare, Qian Hui

No comments: